Chapter 20 (The Halloween Party)

I have decided to dress up as a cat. A typical halloween costume but I'm only going as a cat since that's the only one I could find. I put on my cat face and put on my cat costume. It was a black tight dress that was knee length and it had a tail sticking out the back it also came with fishnet tights and I paired it with flats. I let my hair down and wore my cat ears. I think I'm all set. I grabbed my bag and went down. Chris was waiting downstairs he was dressed up as Michael Jackson on Thriller. It actually suited him. He drove us to the party which was quite far. We arrived at the beach quite late. The party was already going on. You could hear people and the music. Everyone was dancing. I saw my friends but Chelsea wasn't there. Tanzilah was wearing a sexy fairy costume, woah Tanzilah. Liam was dressed as a soldier. Umaimah was with Louis they were so cute. Louis dressed as a boy version of Umaimah while Umaimah was dressed as a girl version of Louis. Zayn and Fahima wore a couple shirt. They look so adorable. Shami was wearing a devil costume while Aston was wearing an Angel costume. Samema was jamming with Taylor Lautner, Samema was wearing a vampire costume while Taylor was wearing a wolf costume. Megan was with Justin and Harry (woah Meg) she was wearing a female pirate costume, Justin was wearing Frankenstein and Harry was wearing a Harry Potter costume with the glasses and scar.

"Chris, who's halloween party is this?" I asked

"Taylor Lautner" he answered

"Oh cool" I said

"By the way you look cute" he said

"Thanks Mr. Jackson" I teased

"Do you want a drink?" He asked

"Sure I'll come with you"

I followed Chris into the party and grabbed a couple of drinks. We went out and sat on the shore. Thank god for sandy beaches.

"The moon looks beautiful" I said

"I know" Chris whispered

"Angel" he called

"Hmm"

"Why don't you like me?" He asked

I laid down on the sand "It's not that I don't like you. It's just that I'm still in love with Niall"

"If you weren't with Niall, do you think I had a chance?" He asked

"If it wasn't for Niall we wouldn't have met" I answered

"But if we did somehow, do you think there's a chance" he asked laying down next to me

He faced me and I looked back at him "maybe"

He chuckled "If you get over him, do I have a chance?"

"Maybe" I answered laughing

He laughed at my answer then faced the sheet of darkness above us. I grabbed my drink and drank some. It tastes different. I start to feel queasy.

"What is this drink?" I asked

"Its punch" he said

"Does it have alcohol in it?" I asked

"A little bit" he answered

"Oh alright" maybe thats why. But I don't usually get drunk this fast

I turned over and rested my head to my arm. I feel so sick.

"Are you okay, Angel?" Chris asked

"No, I feel so dizzy"I said

"You feel dizzy?" He asked then pulled me to face him

"Yes, I-I-I feel uhm slee-py" I said

"Good" he whispered then pulled me in to kiss him. I pulled back just after our lips met. He's such a dickhead! I stood up even though my body is turning to jelly. I ran back to the party and called Chelsea.

"Hello?" She called in her jolly voice

"Chels" I whispered

"Yes?" She asked

"Please come here" I answered in my almost sobby voice

"Where are you?" She asked

"Angel! I didn't know you were coming" a voice from no where came

"Huh?" I turned around and saw Niall suddenly Chris pulled me and because of my jelly and lifeless bones I fell onto him. He kissed me and trapped me in his arms.

My vision was becoming much more blurry. I shut my eyes and all I could feel was someone grabbing me on my arm and pushing me to the sand. Then I hear a sudden shout.

"Stop taking advantage of my girl"