Chapter 38

Heart's pov .
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside , I look at my phone to see what time it is .Fuck! Am so late , its already eight thirty , Tyrone's side of the bed is empty , the asshole didnt wake me up and yeah hes my boss, I have a meeting at nine a presentation from an enterpreneur on an energy saving project and recycling ideas .I rushed to take a shower dried my hair didnt tie it I let it loose , applied some little makeup , I wore a black underwear , black bra, blue tight blouse , black lace thigh high stockings .
Tyrone had already taken Mighty to school the housekeeper informed me.
"Where is my car?"I asked Andrei.
"There ma'am"He said pointing to a matte black range rover .
"No my car a Honda ?"I said.
" the boss had it sold , your new car is the Range rover Sport "He said , I would love to argue but am running late , I get on the Rangerover sport and drive straight to the office , am a trained driver so a few tricks to get faster to work plus am mad at Tyrone one for not waking me up and two for selling my car .
I got in the boardroom just in time before the presentation began .
"You are late Mrs Leo"Tyrone said in a stern voice .
"Am sorry , sir I woke up late and someone had stolen my car "I said . He glared at me . I took a seat a few meters from him he sat at the far middle end well hes the CEO daahh!
There were about seven people in the boardroom . Some dude began to present , suddenly I felt a vibration , it was intense but so damn good , I checked under my seat for some device and from the look of everyone's faces it seemed like am the only one that felt it . The vibration intenisfied it felt so good I shut my eyes and banged my fist on the table as I bit my lips so hard . What the hell is that? It felt so good at the wrong time . Everyone looked at me .The vibration stopped .
"Everything alright Mrs Leo ?"Tyrone asked with a stern look .
"Uh yeah .. please excuse me for a second " I said . I rushed to the ladies restroom , had a check on my skirt incase there was a device that caused the sweet buzzy feeling . I looked at myself in the mirror despite being late I was able to do my makeup on point, I went back to the boardroom . Everyone was leaving as I got in .
"Wait its over already?" I said .
"Yes , you came in late remember. "Tyrone said . This time I wont let him scare me and lose my job .
I went back to my office , to get over some work . He sat in his office his eyes glued on the computer. I was busy checking some files when the vibration came again , sweetfuck! What the hell is that ? And why does it feel so damn good ? I could feel my build rising dont stop buzzy !
I was standing bent over on my desk clinging on it rolling my eyes gasping for more air , that buzzy felt so great , it stopped I got up and straightened myself , I checked my schedule , I had a meeting in five minutes . I checked my self in my pocket mirror , applied some makeup and scarlet red lipstick . I went to the board room , the meeting wasnt specified what it was about .
When I walked in it was just one person sitted on the far end slightly leaning on his executive seat his hand holding a pen and the other on his jawline giving me a look that sent wild sensations to my body .
"I thought we had a meeting but it seems no one is here so I will just be out of here."I said .
"We are having a meeting , just you and I , come in " Tyrone said , I walked in a little nervous on what this is about , he ushered me aseat near his seat.
He had a wierd smile on his face .
"Where is my car?"I asked.
"What that junk you call a car?"he replied .
"But why ? I didnt ask you for a car" he let out a sign and stood up from his seat and walked towards me .
"You are my wife , I cant have people see my wife drive in a junk "He said .
"But I dont need you to buy me another car I loved my old car."I said .
"Well you are welcome , "He said , I already knew it was pointless to argue with him .
"But you have been a naughty girl "he said .
"What do you mean?"I asked . He clicked on the tv screen what i saw was so embarrasing . A video of me mastubating and calling his name how the fuck did he record it , so I was right I was being watched.
"Please just turn it off ! "I said feeling so embarrased . He didnt turn it off.
"Okay then what do you want ? Money? Just please dont leak it I have a daughter "I said nervously.
He laughed .
" Heart , I have a lot of money why would I need more from you, plus I wouldnt want our daughter seeing that , you know its not about what I want but what you want " he said , his phone rang he picked it , as I was about to look away from the TV screen something caught my eyes. Looking closely I saw him get on top of me and kiss me while I was asleep , and said exactly what I heard in my dream so it wasnt a dream afterall he actually did kiss me . He turned off the Tv.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"I asked .
"I should be asking you that "He said .
" you kissed me in my sleep , thats ... thats ..just.."I said
"Sexy and romantic I know "he said and winked . I was getting upset but it felt like a burning desire was building in me . I stood up and stood infront of him we were head to head , though his height underestimated me making me feel tiny .
" Dont you dare try to kiss me in my sleep ever again"I said
" or what you will sing me a lullaby? Heart you moan calling my name so dont blame me "he said .
" you are a psycho fuck you !"I said .
He closed his eyes then opened them anger on his eyes , I messed up big time calling him a psycho , actually he wasnt a psycho , I felt so upset he knew I mastubated to him and kinda embarrased . I began to walk back as he walked towards me not stopping , until my back was against the cold snow white wall . He got so close to me his eyes were dark .
"You really think am a fucking pycho , you are the one that calls my name as you mastubate , but dont worry ,you wont ever see your sweet littel wand "He said . Did he get rid of it ? Am going to get so mad at him if he did so .
"What did you do to it "I said .
"Its in a safe place far from you where your sweet little clit will never see it again . "He said .I was about to slap him but he was faster than I he held my hand and placed them both to the sides of my head .
"Fuck you Tyrone , You are such a ..."I said but got interrupted as his mouth landed on mine , he kissed me so deeply , our tongues licking each other , lips sucking his mouth tasted so good he was a very good kisser I probably will give him a ten out of ten , my body was on fire and its just a kiss a very sweet smooth kiss. He broke off from the kiss and walked out leaving ,me alone. Did Tyrone just kiss me ? Did it just happen