Black Room - Day Two!

// PLAY DOKI DOKI //

You and Eddie walk into the tiny English Room that was known as the Literature Club after school, you noticed that everybody was disorganized for the festival arriving in a week. He turned towards you. "Uh, sorry about that." he mumbled quietly before turning towards the others in the classroom. "Everybody!" he shouted with puny voice, looking at everybody. They all turned towards Eddie, looking at him and then they all turned towards you in unison. "This is Y/N! They are new to the club, so say hi." he stated stubbornly, crossing his arms. You've known Eddie since grade school, and he has been like that for as long as you can remember. And that's what you have always adored about him. He has been your best friend in the entire world for years. You were then woken up from the daze to an annoying boy constantly poking you from your arm, you turned to notice a boy with wide glasses. Eddie rolled his eyes, and pushed him away. "That's Richie." he said. Then turning towards Mike who had a pen and booklet in hand. "That's Mike." You stared at Mike for a moment, he was more a quiet type of person. You could tell by looking at him for not even five seconds, he seemed calmed. And easy to talk too. "And.. That's Stan.." he said, somewhat slower than the rest of the others. Stan waved with a smile on his face, looking at you with what seemed like kind eyes. Eddie stepped forward. "Now, everybody please. Say hello, and continue on with your work for the festival." Eddie said softly, looking at you with a smile and beginning to say; "And uh, Y/N I'll tell you what to do after I finish some of these decorations." The short boy then began walking away from you. Going over to a desk with multiple decorations.

Richie walked up to you, looking directly at you in the eyes. "Hi. Y/N. Or if that even is your name? What if your name is something completely different! Eddie!-" he said turning towards the boy who was focusing on decorations, and working hard. "-What if Y/N is a secret spy!" he shouted, going over to Eddie. Trying to convince the other male, that he could've let a spy from a completely different country or working for the president inside of their club. Eddie rolled his eyes and babbled to Richie, that all of that wasn't true.

Eventually, Mike walked up to you. "Hi, sorry about them. They get a little hectic at times. That's just how their mindsets work." he says with a warm but tight giggle. "Here, come sit." He said, walking over towards a desk. "So, how'd you end up here? Eddie try convincing ya?" Mike asked softly, fidgeting with the pen he had in his right hand while his booklet was in the left. "Uh, yeah, we've been friends since grade school. So, I've recently talked to him. Updating him about stuff, and he told me about you guys. So..-" you finished before Mike looked over at Stan, who was writing tiny cards for the festival. "Well, that's great." he says with a forced smile. "I just wanted to warn you, to be careful aroun-" The boy couldn't even finish his sentence before he felt an sudden urge to throw up. "Around-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before throwing up upon the beige tiles that laid upon the classroom floor.
It seemed as if it was blood.
"Oh my god. A-Are you okay?" you asked, rushing towards him. And kneeling towards the boy, you began to start looking up at Eddie and Richie. "C-Can you get you some towels? Or something?" you asked before being interrupted by a black room.

As if the entire world glitched.

"What?-" You mentioned, highly confused. "Hello?" You asked around the room, looking around. Your voice echoed constantly. Trying to find Mike, Eddie or anybody. He then found Stan standing on the other side of the room, "Stan! Right? Jesus Christ! I thought I was going insane? Is Mike alright?" you asked concerned, and the second you blinked both of your eyes you were back in the room again.
Mike, sitting next to you, fidgeting with his pen. Like earlier.
"What is happening?" You asked, looking at Mike as he looked at you. "Are you okay?-" You asked, still a concerned and confused tone. Mike then furrowed his eyebrows; "What do you mean? I'm right here, aren't I?" he asked, laughing a tad. You furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "Mike, weren't you just kneeling on the floor?" You asked, looking at the boy with considered eyes. Mike lifted an eyebrow, and you turned to stand up and walk away. Going towards Stan, going to see if he remembered what happened and could recall about the Dark Room.
"Hello, Y/N." he said without taking his eyes off the tiny cards. "Hi, uh, did you see what just happened to _-_—?" You said, then noticed that you couldn't even say the boy's name. "Who's _-_—?" he asked, innocently as he looked up at you. His hands stopping from working upon the festival cards. You stayed silent. Then he sighed, looking back down. Stan began to speak quite loudly, "Eddie, I think you've brought an imaginary to our club! Which I like." he said, shouting towards Eddie with a cunning smile. But you could tell something was up, but you couldn't mention it. You just saw Mike kneeling on the ground physically throwing up his own blood. You sat there confused in your own state as you studied Stan adding stickers and writing towards the cards. "Is everything alright, Y/N?" he asked, looking up. You nod. "Yes, thank you Stan. I'm fine." you say quietly. You get up, nod at Stan before leaving his segment of the room and focusing towards Eddie and Richie. "So, uh, Eddie do you have anything that you'd want me to do?" You ask, staring at the decorations he was folding. His tongue sticking out slightly as he did so, as if he was focusing hard. Richie was watching Eddie fold the directions while sitting in a chair, messing with his nails. "Uh, yes. Go over towards _-_— and help with the speech, I'm sure that he would appreciate it." Eddie said, giving you a soft smile before returning back towards the directions. You nod, and then turn to notice that Mike isn't there. You stay silent. "_-_—???" You say, confused. And noticing that he wasn't there. And eventually after not even five seconds Eddie mentions; "Alright. Everyone! The meeting for today is now over. Grab your stuff n' head home! Today I'm sure was exhausti-" he was cut off by Stan beginning to say something. "Eddie, you know you aren't the leader of this club. Correct? I am." he said sternly. Eddie seemed, scared. Eddie stayed quiet. "I'm sorry, Stan. I thought since you were busy, I'd help out. So." he said, before Stan left the classroom. Then Richie. And you and Eddie stood side by side.
Beginning to leave as well.

On the way home, both you and Eddie were kicking pebbles that were on the road. "So, thoughts on the club? I know today seemed a bit rough, but once you get to know them for who they really are. They are so wonderful." he said, smiling weakly before looking down. "It wasn't what I expected, but the people were really nice. I liked Mike, a lot. He seemed very nice, uh, and Richie? Kinda annoying, but as you said. I'll get to know them for who they are." you say, chuckling. "And Stan?" Eddie asked profoundly, looking over at you while he held ideas for the upcoming festival.

"Stan? He was confusing. But, it's fine. He seems super quiet and controlling." you say, looking down, and then back up. "But I mea-"

You look up to notice that Eddie is gone.