Meeting the beautiful city of Paris and a beautiful boy named Luka

((A/N: I'm sorry if my updating takes a bit of time for each chapter. I write this story in my free time between work days. Please be patient with me! Enjoy the next installment of this story!))

~*(Your PoV)*~

I'm woken up by the sound of gentle knocking on my door. After a quick glance at my clock, which reveals i had slept not only through the rest of the day but also well into the next morning, I sit up with a yawn and stretch my muscles to help wake up. "Come in" I call out as I brush my fingers through my hair. The door opens a crack and a small beam of light illuminates my dim room as a head pokes through. I make eye contact with Marinette who gives me a small smile before entering and walking over to sit on my bed with me. Neither of us say anything but I can tell by the way shes looking at me with sorrow filled eyes that her mom did indeed tell her why I'm really here.

Without a word I hold my arms open and she silently leans forward to return the hug. "Are you ok?" I can hear her mumbled question easily due to how close we are in the hug. I don't reply, since I've done enough crying, and simply squeeze her tighter. She doesn't say anything else as we sit in each others embrace for a few minutes longer. I missed her. I missed my family, I've felt so alone since the incident and I knew it wasn't safe for me to remain on my own for more than a few days after it happened.

I didn't want to be alone, so after the first few days I decided to start over in Paris, I bought a plane ticket and scheduled the funeral by myself. It was stressful but once I was stable enough to do it I had it all planned out. their bodies would arrive in the next few days, their Urns were going to arrive on the same day as well. They were going to be cremated and placed in the urns before the funeral, and I had picked smaller urns for all my family members. I had sent letters to family rather than calling them, afraid I would be unable to trust my voice in telling everyone what happened.

After a few more minutes of silence we finally broke the hug and Marinette looked at me with a small smile. "Mom sent me to get you for breakfast. We can head down when your ready." With a nod we both got up and I waked into the bathroom to brush out my hair before walking downstairs and into the kitchen and dining room where I saw my Aunty and Uncle setting the table and cooking.

Aunty looked up upon hearing us enter the room and smiled at us. "Hi sweetheart, did you sleep well? We trued to wake you last night for dinner but you were so tired you merely rolled over. You must be very hungry after being asleep for so long But we assumed you needed it." I really appreciated that, I did need the sleep, but now I was starving since I slept through dinner last night. I nodded and sat at the table. "I did. Thank you so much for letting me come and stay here. I really missed all of you." My words were met by a room of smiles. "Any time dear, your always welcome here. Your family, and you can stay here as long as you like, we will always have our home open for our niece." Aunty says with a gentle smile, so much like Mama's, as she walks over and sets some plates on the table in front of Mari and I. "Now eat up! Marinette is going to show you around Paris today while your Uncle and I are working at the bakery. It's the weekend so you don't have to worry about school yet. For now get used to the city." With a nod Mari and I begin to dig into the breakfast they prepared for us.

~*(Time skip brought to you by how amazing Luka looks as Vipereon)*~

After breakfast, and a quick shower and change of clothes, Mari and I head out of the bakery to begin my tour of Paris! I can't stop looking around in awe. Its so beautiful! As we're walking I notice we are heading in the direction of a park. "Mari where are we going now?" She glances back at me with a smile. "We're going to visit my friends in the park. I wanted to introduce you to them. Is that ok?" I can't help but smile widely. She really is an amazing cousin. "I can't wait to meet your friends! I hope we can all get along." With that we both run towards the park since Mari said we were running a bit late.

Upon arriving at the park I spot a huge group of teens that we are rapidly approaching. This is going to be a lot of names to remember. When we are close enough a girl with darker skin, ombre hair and glasses smiles in our direction and waves to us. "There you are girl, we were worried you were gonna flake on us again! Hurry up and introduce us!" She places her hands on her hips and smiles at me. She's definitely outgoing and outspoken. I doubt she takes crap from anyone, I admire that about her. With a smile and a bow I return her enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you! Sorry it took so long, I was so caught up in the sights of the city! My name is (y/n) Kurosaki. I'm Marinette's cousin. I just moved here from Japan." She stares at me in shock upon hearing my name.

"Wait, you mean your THE (Y/N) KUROSAKI? The famous Japanese model, reporter AND photographer?! For REAL? Girl how could you not tell me?! Its such an honor to meet you! I love your your interview series on your blog! Your the person who inspired me to make my Ladyblog! I had no idea you were cousins with Marinette! My name is Alya Cesaire, I'm Marinette's best friend!" The girl now known as Alya has just morphed from cool and spunky to an absolute fangirl right before my eyes. Oh yeah, I forgot I never put on social media who my family was, simply for their own privacies sake. I guess keeping a secret for the purpose of having a normal life can be a big shock to people close to you.

With a slightly bashful smile I can't help but nod. "Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet a fan as awesome as you." I can see why it would be a shock. Last any of my fans knew something very unexpected happened and I said I needed to take a break from social media for a while. That was the day my parents died. Now I'm suddenly here in Paris and fans are getting to know the reason why I've been absent from the internet for the past few days.

I shake my head before I can think about that to much and wind up crying again. "Anyways, its nice to meet you Alya. Would you and Mari mind introducing me to your friends?" I've never seen someone nod their head so fast in my life. I was slightly afraid she might get whiplash from it. "Of course! C'mon lets go!" With that both my cousin and I are grabbed by the wrists and pulled towards the group of teens. Alya is very strong. After reaching the group my poor wrist is released from the vice grip and Alya turns around to begin introductions. I glance at Mari but she simply shrugs with a smile. That's where Alya speaks up.

"Ok! So you know my name is Alya! The boy in the red had with glasses is my boyfriend Nino, the boy with red hair is Nathaniel, the girl with pink hair in the skater outfit is Alix, the blonde boy is Adrien, the girl dressed in pink is Rose, the girl with multiple colored hair is Mylene, the big guy with the black shirt is Ivan, the jock is Kim, the guy in green with glasses is Max, the boy in red is Marc, the girl in black with the purple tips is Juleka and the boy-" Alya looks around for a moment in confusion before looking back at the girl named Juleka. "Juleka where's your brother?" The petite goth girl shrugs. "He said he would be a little late, he was helping our mom with something."

Just then I hear the sound of running feet coming up behind me and someone shouting an apology about being late. His voice sounded beautiful. Just as I turn around a body collides into me and as I begin to fall strong arms wrap around me and a frantic voice calles out above me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you! Are you ok?" I look up and meet a gorgeous pair of seafoam eyes. I just know I'm blushing now. He's breathtaking.

His eyes are so deep and the bangs he has dyed the same shade hang in his face makes him look so mysterious and beautiful. He looks at me in slight confusion and worry when I don't reply. "Are you ok?" I hear his voice ask again and I'm finally able to snap out of my daydream. "U-uh....yea! I'm fine. You caught me just in time." I quickly stumble to my feet and out of his arms as I try to calm myself down and remember that there are a lot of people here. Mari comes up to assess me and make sure I'm fine while Alya approaches this mysterious handsome stranger with a smile. "There you are Luka! We were wondering if you were gonna make it."

The boy, now known as Luka, smiles and shrugs sheepishly. "Sorry I was helping my mom move some stuff around in the storage room and lost track of time." He then turns to me with that smile and I can feel my heart skip a beat. "I'm really sorry for running into you. My name is Luka Couffaine, Juleka here is my younger sister. Are you sure your ok?" Physically, Yes. Emotionally, No. But he doesn't need to know that. I nod with a smile and look at the group of people before looking at my cousin. "You have so many amazing friends Mari! I'm so glad you let me meet them, it really makes me happy." The smile she gives me shows how happy she is that I'm opening up so soon after what happened. So far my new life in Paris is off to an amazing start with sone new scenery, new friends and a very sweet new boy who might have stolen my heart at first glance.