Party Animals.

Strobe lights making your head blur, champagne spilt and glasses broken.

We are at Haggins club, Essex. Hailee squeals with the excitement of her 'song' playing. But every song is her 'song'.
I fling my hair over my shoulder and make my way towards the bar, the lights just captivate your mood.
I'm about to lose my mind and submit to the chaos of the dance floor, I ask for my seventh drink of the night; Jack Daniels and cola. A classic.

I look over to my best friend, her body swinging and grinding amongst the crowd, I swig down my drink and pave my way through bodies. I grab Hailee's waist and become liquid against her body, my head banging to the beat. My hand slipping around her hips and we move together.

Hailee takes my hand to the bathroom, i follow and fix my hair and lipstick in the mirror. She talks to me with the door open having a piss, she's drowning on a junior called Marcus; "Marcusss is so fit! Claud you should see his body. He's a part of the swim team! He can get me wet any day" I laugh at her as she swings her head down low, eyes closed. She's fucked.

2:32AM
Dancing all night in heels, makes me want to curl over and vomit. But the alcohol is numbing the feeling, however not the vomiting part. My eyes become a haze and I sip on another glass of champagne, sitting in the vip booth. A light blinds me as I look down to my phone, a text
At haggins? Be there. - H.

Ugh. How did he know? Guess he's stalking my story again. I guess boys are going to ruin this night, I tell Hailee that Harrison is coming. "Mores a party baby! Don't let it get you down" Hailee tries to encourage my mood to lighten up, running her fingers through my hair.
His presence is an odd sense, you can just tell when Harrison Buck has entered the building. Girls swoon and boys hide.

Harry makes his way to our booth, nodding at the security whom let him in. He comes over and kisses Hailee and I's cheeks.
"Girls, good night?" Harry directs to us, I nod and shrug as Hailee beams and says "yeah! But I need another drink baby" nudging me, and I get the memo. I go to the bar and order another bottle of champagne, I look over the bar to Hailee cosying up to Harrison, she's tugging the buttons from his shirt and flinging her leg over his. Harry brushes her hair to behind her ear and kisses her cheek again but he's looking my way..

I lock eyes with his for a split second and break away first as the bar maid passes me the champagne.