Bite me

Austin smiled, taking off his jacket and placing it over my shoulders. "A-You didn't have to.. I don't want you to be cold too." I stuttered in the freezing air. "It's ok baby, It's nothing a guy like me can't handle." He winked. "Why don't we head home? I don't think going to the park was the best idea when it's snowing." I asked, putting Austin's jacket on. "Sounds good." The taller man held my cold hand and took me into his arms, comforting me. 

-

The flames on the fire were now roaring, Austin ran his fingers through his gorgeous hair. He then leaned over me and sat on my waist, placing wet kisses on my neck. "A-Austin.." I breathed, squirming in my seat. "Hm, I just wanted to sort your little problem out." He bit his lip, looking down at the bulge in my skinny jeans that I had not noticed. I mean, with a shirtless guy biting his lips in front of me.. it's going to be pretty difficult for me not to get the slightest bit hard. 

He lifted both our shirts off then he kissed all the way down my chest to where my bulge had grown slightly more which seemed almost impossible. Austin smirked, he loved it that I'd just let him do whatever he wanted to me.. I was like his slave, but I liked it that way.. He did everything lovingly and caringly. 

He the slid my belt off and threw it randomly around the room, followed by him sliding my skinny jeans down also.  My hard on pressing against my tight boxers was soon getting too much, so I took them off. By now, my body was fully exposed. Austin raised his eyebrow and licked his lips. "Wow, you're huge.. aren't you, baby?" I blushed. He placed his lips on my erect member and started to lick it, making me moan. "A-Aust-Austin.. F-fuckk.." Hearing my moans, he slid his tongue over my slit, which drove me crazy. He bobbed his head faster and Austin looked up at me with loving eyes, he was so sweet. 

He then pulled away from me, a string of saliva following his lips. "Can I?" The brown eyed boy asked. I nodded. Austin grabbed a condom out of the bedside drawers and ripped it open with his teeth, rolling it over his impressive length. "I don't have any lube," He sighed "Do you?" I shook my head. "You sure  you're okay with this, babe?" He pecked my lips. "Yeah, it's fine." I smirked. 

Austin pushed himself inside of me slowly, I scrunched my eyes shut and winced in pain. "Don't worry, the pain will go away soon." He reassured. He then began to thrust inside of me at a steady tempo, speeding up gradually. He placed his hands on my hips and tilted his head back. "Mmmm, Austinnnn, Harderr.. P-pleaseee" I begged, A bead of seeat dripping down my face. "What what that baby?" He chuckled. "Harder! Au-Austin.. Stop teasing me y-you -dick!" He could be a meanie sometimes when he wanted to. "Okay, babe." He moaned, rocking his hips back and forth. "A-Austin.. S-Shit.. I'm g-gunna c-cummm" He picked up the pace even more, His thrusts getting sloppier. "M-me too.. f-fuck.." He groaned. I then spilled over, and I could feel him realease inside of me. "Alan, Oh-ohh.. god.." He bit his lip, licking the semen off of my chest, and pulling himself out of me. By now, we were both out of breath. Austin then tied the condom up and tossed it somewhere random. 

"I love you my little ginger angel." He giggled and collapsed onto my chest.

"I love you too my sexy giant." I winked, and nudged him playfully.