Try me bi*ch

Yoongi POV

I fall next to Jimin as he falls onto the bad, panting and breathing heavily. He looks at me and smiles before kissing my cheek lovingly, we just got done after a heavenly love making session. We did missionary, he rode me, and then we finished off with me pounding into him from the back. But before I just had to give him a blowjob and ate him out for about 10 minuets.

Ya Lucy was one of my 'Contacts' I would go to when I was despite enough, I'm gay and I'm very proud of it, that's why I only did anal with her. I always did it from the back so I didn't have to look at her whore face, her moans would almost make my ears bleed. But Jimin, God, its fucking music to my ears.

And yes, generally today and like 2 days ago were 'our' days, I brought her to my house once, which was obviously a bad Idea. She walked in my house, insulted my Baby, and accuse me of cheating two days ago.

And she was right I didn't like using my mouth on anyone, I thought it was disgusting but when I do it to Jimin, I just need to! I can't not do it, I need his cum, I need to eat him out, he tastes so sweet and salty at the same time.

He is really the first person I've allowed to give me hickeys as well, accept with my boyfriend in high school. Obviously when I had pent up aggression or stressed I had the occasional fling.

With Lucy is was a little different, she is the daughter of a very powerful guy, her father arranged these little meetings. It was originally an arranged marriage, but me being gay, and he was expecting an heir extremely soon.

At the time I couldn't even get a reaction out of my 'little' guy when it came to women. I obviously wasn't smart enough to come up with the idea of anal and fucking from behind.

But obviously I have Jimin, we're like a puzzle, he's really short and petite, I'm pretty tall compared to him, but our body's fit together so well!

"I love you baby~" I mumble against Jimin's head, earning a hum of approval.

I'm ok with him not saying it back, he is obviously tired and worn out. I smile to myself and look up at the ceiling thinking of my life, everything that happened to me, the people I've killed, but I was able to receive this beautiful angel.

He showed me I can love again, after him.

My eyes close when Jimin's head falls on top of my body and chest, his legs straddling my waist but his head and arms are on my chest. My hands find purchase around his waist, I turn onto my side bringing Jimin with me.

Time Skip~
Jimin's POV

I wake up to a steady heart beat and a breath trickling down my head and tickling my neck. I open my eyes being met with a head chest, I pull myself up the bed slightly, I pull Yoongi's head down onto my chest.

He hums and wraps his arms around my waist, I comb through his hair and sing to myself quietly.

"You have a really good singing voice." I smile to myself when Yoongi mumbles against my chest.

"Thank you Yoonie~" I whisper before kissing his forehead.

I go to ask him something when Jin bursts into the room, all dressed in black, with 2 visible guns on his hips.

"YOONGI WAKE THE FUCK UP, WE HAVE A MISSION WE HAVE TO DO!" Jin finishes his scream as he throws one of Yoongi's shoes at him.

Yoongi flicks and slowly gets up, the shoes just grazes his leg. He slowly closes the door to walk into his closet, I'm leaning against he door frame watching him dress in his extremely sexy black and white suit.

He turns around and smiles at me before giving me a long, meaningful kiss on my lips. He grabs his gun from our nightstand and walks out and into the living room with the other boys.

"Ok, we are going after the Blood Crystal Clan. They have killed over 50 of my own men along with about 100 of the Exo clan. They have asked us for help and we all know I have a debit to repay with him. The mission: kill everyone!"

Yoongi finishes his little speak and starts walking out of the door, I go to ask him something but he's already out the door and into his car.

I sigh and walk up the stairs back to our room. I close my eyes and fall asleep hoping this time goes by quicker.

Time skip~

"HOLY FUCK JUNGKOOK JUST GET TAEHYUNG INSIDE THE FUCKING HOUSE, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I snap my eyes open to hear Jin screaming down stairs.

I book it down stairs just in time to see blood all over the floor, I run carefully down the stairs watching as Yoongi stumbles in the house.

I gasp when I see him holding his side, blood is falling down his side and onto the floor. Before I have a chance to even touch him and falls onto the floor, fainting.

I screech and pull his head onto my lap, I hold him side and pull his shirt up to see the damage, his skin is all torn and blood is freely oozing out and puddling up on the floor by my feet.

My worst nightmare happens when I no longer feel his pulse...