Meeting Loki part 2

You stood there still in shocked but eventually you got back to your scenes and you started walking back home but you couldn't believe it Loki the PRINCE of Asgard said he wanted to see you again that's like but why tho "why??..." You whispered to yourself you finally got home softly took off your heels and your dress and dressed in something more comfortable you went to the kitchen prepared a nice warm cup of tea while you're waiting for your tea to warm up your in your bedroom you're just laying in bed thinking what just happened can't believe it like your forever crush pretty much asked you see you again but you start thinking more about it he could be lying just playing with you.... Just playing with you as a puppet you thought that you just use you as a tissue eventually throw you away that's what he does right? But you got cut off from your teapot  making noise so you went in the kitchen and you got a cup filled it with your favorite tea waited for it to cool down a little bit you took a sip then you heard a knock at your door you slowly open up your door in there standing there was Thor then you shiley say "h-hello...?" Then Thor said "hello Miss have you seen my brother anywhere?" Then you said "Loki? U-um no I haven't" Thor fround and said "oh...ok but thank you for telling me!" Then Thor walked away you closed the door then you heard a familiar voice say "thank you dear" you instantly jump around to see Loki "o-oh hi your grace! How did you g-get in here!?" Loki smirked at you "I just invited myself in~" you looked at Loki "b-but your brother is looking for you you s-should maybe go to him!" Loki smiled at you "oh come on can I just stay here for a few minutes?" You couldn't stand the way he gave you those puppy dog eyes you signed "ok fine"