It's my Math teacher Mr. Prince... TLC

"This is horrible!" I was yelling at Kai."Do you regret it?" Kai asked me nervously.I rolled my eyes. I don't but this is too much. Even for me."No, I don't Kai. It's just the timing and I just turned 18... And you're my God damn math teacher!" Great, I'm yelling again. "Hey. It will be ok. We'll be ok." "You've seen the kids at school. You know how I'll be treated when they find out. And you could get in trouble for it."Kai rubbed my arms. "We just have to be careful about it, stick together, and trust. Got it love?"I smile meekly. "Yeah. Got it babe." I kissed his cheek and he grinned. "Need a ride?" I nodded. There are pros and cons to dating your math teacher... ------------------------------------Cinder Lihn. She is almost 18, she's a senior year in high school. Single. School's "higher class" because she's a "popular" but not a brat. She's also an orphan. She lives with her best friend Iko. Cinder is actually a nickname. Iko gave her it. Her real name is Selene. She fights to protect her and her friends from the school bitches. Levana, Sybil, Pearl and Aimery. She always comes back after a fight so her friends named her Cinder. ❤Kaito Prince. Or Kai. He finished collage. Became a math teacher. Is 22. He is a peace maker. His best friend is Carswell Thorne. One of the gym teachers. His parents both died. He's the teacher that girls fall for. He also feels the need to protect. ❤ --------------------------------------When these two meet at the beginning of summer, at a bar where she used a fake ID, before Cinder's senior year and start dating, what happens? They are together all the time and it doesn't change up when he finds out her real age. What Cinder didn't expect was for Kai to be her math teacher.Or for one night to go a little too far and end up pregnant...With her math teacher's child...What will happen?