Chapter 1: Gaming

Y/n POV

*yawn*
I heard my alarm going off at the same usual time every morning. I turn it off and reach for my phone to check YouTube. Nothing. I then head to the kitchen.

Hmmm, what to eat? Cereal I guess. I walk over to pantry and grab some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Or whatever your favorite cereal is

I Pour it into a bowl and add milk. If you like milk in cereal.

~after breakfast~

I put the dishes in the sink and head back to my room. I sit on my computer chair and open Minecraft. Hmm, what to do.... I guess I will play bedwars, Or skywars? I guess both.

I log onto hypixel and go to bedwars. I start to record for my channel.

I just realized I forgot to tell you guys that you have a YouTube channel with about.... I guess 50,000 subs?

HELLO EVERYBODY! Today I'm playing bedwars and skywars! So umm yeah, enjoy.

Looks like I'm on team blue. I guess I will go mid to get some ems. (Emeralds) I get two ems and go back to my base to get an invis potion.

Okay so let's go to yellow base, they are garbage. Not trying be rude but it's true. Alright so I will drink this potion now and time to yeet.

Hehe, walked right past them. I will place this tnt and boom! I swoop back in and brake the bed. My invis runs out so I am visible. A yellow comes at me but I take them down with a nice combo.

~after some time~

So there's one more player, a red. He doesn't have a bed so this should be easy. I see him running to my base so I come from behind and start hitting him. He then falls in the void from me.

VICTORY!

Okay now I will play some skywars I guess guys.

Like always I will chose the enderman or enderpearl kit. I grab stuff from the chest and go mid. I kill someone then gapple. Then kill another person, then another until I get a victory.

Thanks you watching everybody! I hope you enjoyed me playing some games on hypixel. Bye!

I stop recording and checked the time.

3:45 idk 😐

I plop back onto my chair. *sigh* what now?

Ding!

A notification from...Skeppy!

I took Cursed Minecraft too far...

I click on the video to watch.

~after the video~
Btw, make sure to check out that video if you haven't, It was awesome like always!

~after the video~Btw, make sure to check out that video if you haven't, It was awesome like always!

I will edit my video now I guess.

~after editing~

It's already 10:00! I didn't have any dinner.

I walk to the kitchen to get some dinner.

Idk what food, anything you like I guess!

After dinner I just watch videos on my computer slowly feeling more and more tired...

This is horrible, I'm sorry. I say I guess a lot throughout this whole chapter. I think it was also really boring and I do a lot of time skips, anyways, I hope you enjoyed this though! I'm trying my best! Vote if you like!