Kookie? like a cookie?

Jungkook POV

!!Unedited!!

I yawned and sat up slowly, It was only 4:30 in the morning but I decided to just get up, maybe someone else would be awake too?  I slowly got out of the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake up Jin hyung, not even a day of being here and he has scolded me three times for being 'too close to his precious beauty.' Honestly, Jin hyung is the most confusing being on planet earth. 

After sneaking out of the room, praying to not be caught and scolded by Jin, I made it downstairs and noticed a light on in the living room and heard quiet sounds from what I assume is the tv. I slowly walked into the living room and saw someone cuddled to a plushie on the couch, 'Oh it's that cute boy with the boxy-ish smile.' I thought to myself before walking into the living room. 

I stood in the middle of the living room and the boy on the couch looked up at me. "Hi," I said quietly and showed off my famous bunny smile before sitting in the chair next to the couch. "Hi," he smiled, "Why are you up so early?" 

"I could ask the same for you." I replied. 

He looked down at his plushie he was hugging tightly. "I couldn't sleep," he simply said while still looking at the little stuffed bear. I looked at the bear then to his face, "Missing home?" I asked and he nodded while a tear ran down his cheek. 'Poor kid,' I frowned before sitting forward and wiping the tear off of his cheek. 

"Yah, I'm older than you, I can take care of myself," Taehyung whined and lightly pushed Jungkook's hand away from his face.

"Just because you're older doesn't mean that you can fully take care of yourself," Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Tae like a child.

"Little brat," Taehyung pouted. "By the way, what's your name again?" Taehyung rubbed his arm, "I kind of forgot."

I smiled, "I'm Jungkook, you can call me Kookie though."

"Kookie? like, as in a cookie? Like cookies and milk?" Taehyung asked innocently.

I snorted and covered my face with my hands, "Kookie and milk," I wheezed. 

Taehyung looked at me disgusted and shook his head, "You dirty minded little shit."

I wheezed again, "Oh my gosh, Kookie and milk, I mean I wouldn't mind being drenched in 'milk'" I put air quotes around the word "milk."

"I already hate you," Taehyung shook his head once again.

"You love me," I showed my bunny smile and left to go shower.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Opinions? What should Taekook end up as eventually? Should I start trying to add more to my chapters?

Words: 461