fuck it awsten in the stomach

cw: vore, microphilia, and uh.. gore

Geoff lit the candle and held it in front of him, guiding him throughout the hallways of his house. Eventually he had reached the door he was looking for--when opened, it revealed a set of stairs that was too long to be a normal basement staircase, but just short enough to not look too suspicious. He quietly walked down the stairs, tip toeing, almost, to not awaken or startle what was in his basement.

It was too dark to see. The basement was really big, and pitch black, and the one candle wasn't going to be enough. He carefully walked along the wall until he reached a table full of many candles, and began to light them. If his prey was awake, surely, he would be startled by seeing the predator, so Geoff just assumed he was sound asleep. He lit enough candles in the room to be able to see every inch of it clearly, especially the center-piece, a giant, magnificent throne.

He was less focused on the throne and more at the cage in the corner. It was big enough to fit the boy inside at his original size, but now it was way too big. He was shrunken down by Geoff, over a small period of time, by being fed a particular type of food that did that to you for some reason.

"Wake up, Awsten," Geoff announced, kicking the cage.

Awsten woke up immediately, looking up at the much larger man with big eyes. He was completely naked, aside from a pair of underwear that was probably meant for an actual infant. "W-What, sir? Its late at night, is it not time f-for me to sleep?"

"You don't have to talk so fucking formal, it's weird," he muttered, unlocking Awsten's cage. "You're finally small enough, so--"

"R-Really?! Oh, holy shit! I-I've waited months for this moment!"

A smile made its way onto Geoff's lips, seeing his prey so excited for this day brought a hidden excitement onto him. It was true--Awsten had been kept (at his will, of course) in this cage in Geoff's basement since February, and it now being August... its been seven months now, of Geoff shrinking Awsten down into a size that he could easily be consumed at.

"Come sit, slut," Geoff demanded. He made his way to the middle of the room and sat on the throne, watching the small boy scutter across the room like a mouse. Awsten started out as 5'9", and at this point he couldn't have been more than a foot tall. He had trouble making it up the throne, so Geoff had to pick him up and place him on his lap by himself.

"When is it time, sir?" Awsten asked, and Geoff shushed him.

"Patience. I wanna play with you first."

Awsten grew nervous--surely he was way to small for Geoff to fuck him, and there wasn't such a toy that could fit him either. "W-What are you gonna do?"

"Take those panties off and we'll see," Geoff said, his voice low. Awsten quickly obeyed, his entire body now exposed to Geoff. He was sure Awsten wouldn't need any prep--it was a rule to keep himself stretched, just incase Geoff desperately wanted to play, and so he could listen to Awsten's beautiful moans as he fingered himself. It was a win-win situation, honestly. He placed a finger into his mouth and coated it in saliva, then picked up Awsten by the other hand and moved him onto his finger. It did sting a bit, but he liked the pain.

"Maybe if you bounce on my hand and make a cummy mess for me, I'll eat you. But if not... we can wait a few days, can't we? Maybe weeks?"

Awsten wanted more than anything to be eaten, as soon as possible, so he worked himself on Geoff's finger, gasps and moans floating past his lips. He'd came without touching himself before, so this shouldn't be much different...

A few minutes passed and he had gotten to the point where Geoff's entire finger was inside of him, and the pleasure was blinding. Soon enough, white was spilling from Awsten's dick, onto the rest of Geoff's fingers and his knuckles. "Good boy," Geoff praised, lifting the tired prey off of his finger and into his palm. "You've earned your reward."

Awsten's visible excitement came back and Geoff brought his palm to his tongue, pushing the small Awsten into his mouth and swallowing him whole. The feeling of the slimy prey sliding down Geoff's throat was the best feeling he could ever have. Awsten finally landed in Geoff's stomach, and he strangely felt at home.

"You okay in there, Awsten?"

There was no response.

"Awsie?"

The sound of him moaning again was enough response. Holy shit, is he gonna come in my stomach? Geoff thought. He would be correct, as Awsten was almost violently masturbating, the need to come again and the sensitivity of coming just a few moments prior was overstimulating and he felt insanely good. Awsten eventually did come, to the point where he was unable to speak for a minute. He was shaking, the pleasure shocking every inch of his body.

Don't get him wrong, Geoff was aroused, but he didn't know how to explain the feeling of cum in his stomach when the person who came was actually in his stomach. Awsten was the first prey to do this.

But Geoff's arousal became alarm when he felt a scratching at his stomach. Usually, his prey would come out by climbing back up his throat, but it seemed Awsten had another plan. He kept scratching, the pain frightening Geoff, becoming unbearable. "Awsten, what are y--"

His words were interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream, as Awsten had finally made his way out. Blood was bubbling out of the hole in Geoff's stomach, spilling onto the floor, taking some of his intestines with it. Holy shit, holy fucking shit, he was going to die. Geoff was in a state of panic, unable to speak anything intelligible, the tears flowing out of his eyes and making his speech garble. Awsten watched as more of Geoff's insides became misplaced, and his final breath was taken.

Awsten was going to miss him, he really would. But it's what he planned to do from the beginning, he couldn't back out of the plan just like that. So he crawled onto Geoff's chest, curling up into a ball, and listened for a heartbeat that would never sound.

a/n: im sorry