i.

[message]
danny 🙌🌼

danny 🙌🌼
hey

gen 🤠
oh hey ...

danny 🙌🌼
are you okay ?
i heard that you and-

gen 🤠
yea
we broke up ...

danny 🙌🌼
wanna hang ?
i'll pick u

gen 🤠
oh thank you
but i'm in mood
so ...

danny 🙌🌼
i understand
just call me if u need something

seen ✔️

GENELLE looks at her watch , it was over 1 hour . did he intend to let her wait any longer? it's too rude . but if think again , she didn't mind these things either .
she was tired with this love and today is the day to end it . she should be happy or sad right now ? since she knew her boyfriend cheated on her , she slept later, sometimes not sleeping ; in her fridge there were a few more cans of beer and bottles of wine ; anything she does is tired and sporadic . that's enough for her .
stopping from her thoughts, she looked up at the person ahead but not only 1 person , there is 2 people . finally , her boyfriend ugh no ex-boyfriend comes with his lover . he looked at genelle , his hand on his lover's shoulder and smiled at genelle like an ass . in a way, genelle thought he was shameless .

— wow,, that's early
genelle rolled her eyes while her ex-boyfriend and lover pulled the chair down .

— that's doesn't matter , he said , let's finish this !
genelle was a bit surprised when he could turn back to betray her so brazenly but then , she smiled .

— okay ,, that's what both of us want . we might happy then .

genelle looks at the girl. she doesn't leave genelle too impressive - not beautiful but not bad. it's just that she's like genelle, she also has feelings . but if she has feelings, she should know which feelings are right or wrong especially , the feelings for genelle's ex-boyfriend . in the end, she's just a bitch , no more .

— i don't like your inferiority, i don't like how you always think your thoughts are right , genelle said to the girl , you know what ? every time i get into trouble , this bastard can still abandon me to find you .

genelle gently stirred her coffee cup, smiling .

— i don't care about his love anymore. if he loves me, he won't hesitate between you and me for so long. i'm not a god, but at least i have a heart. maybe i lost to you , not because of pity, but because of the feeling, he didn't love me .

he looked at me with a face full of worry. he frowned and angrily said .

— don't blame her. all my fault, if you want to vent, anger on me, she doesn't deserve it !
— oh ...
genelle smiled . it was time for her to get out of this stupid, vicious circle love .

— now you understand , no one wants the person they love to be hurt .

genelle is not in the mood to pay attention to the amazing expressions of the two of them . her satirical smile froze when she saw the wound on the corner of his lips. genelle tried to keep her voice calmest .

— you ... you fought with DANIEL ?

oh ,, my writing ✍️ sucks