Chapter 7 B2: THE TORNED PAGE

Lumine's POV

Where is he taking me?

The mood was quite awkward, me and Kody never get this awkward before, even when we fought. He is just casually walking to the located place he is going to bring me

Yet.... Why is he so quiet not even a kiss.

"We're here"

I flinched and saw that we're in a yard, oh this must be where I saw that woman that told Kody to forcefully marry her.

Kody immediately sat down in a bench and looked down playing with his fingers, I did the same thing and looked at him observing his movements "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"About our relationship"

He doesn't even call me 'babe' anymore....

"What about it?"

He looked at me with a poker face and sighed, he rubbed his head and looked up "since we have this relationship for awhile now I was getting a bit strange" he said "wh-what do you mean?" I responded

"I mean I was getting bored and wanted to have a break" he said, maybe he's just tired no wonder he is really quiet "then why did you want to talk to me if you're tired--" he cuts me off with these words...

"You don't really get it do you?...heh I figured if I'll talk to you about this you'll get the wrong idea again. Look Lumine ever since that time in the bedroom I walked out because I had enough I hated that feeling and wanted to release you right away"

What.....

Is....

He....

"I'm getting married to Adeina, I already told my dad about it we'll be leaving quickly so I could pack my stuff you can keep the money and the gifts I gave you, you will remain as my bodyguard until I leave the country. We won't be seeing each other for a long time so please just understand"

This isn't happening, why all of a sudden.......

Kody stood up and turned his back on me

"I want to break up"

Tears started falling from my cheeks, my body trembled as he said that. "Why? Am I not good enough? Did you just played me?" I said unstoppably crying loudly "What have I ever done to you? If it's about my personality I'll change it if it's about the fight I'll trust you i'll do anything so please don't leave me...."

He clenched his hands and walked away then stopped for a moment.

"Please let's just end this"

No....

I don't want to....

But I want you to be happy....

He left me dumbfounded with my eyes swollen from crying, I hold my hands together and noticed the ring he gave me.

"Will you marry me huh? More like will you let go of me"

"Guess there's no happy ending at all"

3rd Person's POV

"Aww poor boy, I expected more from Kody but I think this is enough" The woman chuckled as she smirked and left the spot

"Don't worry little boy i'll take care of Kody for you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lumine's POV

"I'm sorry you have so see that side of Kody he wasn't that cold before" Aiden said while I helped him pack our stuff. It didn't take long when Sherry and Silver started to run into me.