29.

~One Month Later~

6:46PM

"One, Two, Three, and...Four" Felix demonstrates the first four steps to the chorus of Got7 Eclipse.

"Felix-ah, you need to show more expression in your face with those moves, give the boys another demonstration but with better expression. Got it?" Minho tells/asks the younger boy.

"Yes Hyung" Felix replies, going over the four steps again as the students watched him intently.

"You know, why don't I just show them" Minho says, getting out from his wheelchair as he limped to the front of the room where Felix was.

"Hyung, you know the doctor told you you can't be dancing again until another a month of healing and physical therapy" Felix tells Minho as he tries to get the older to sit back down in his wheelchair.

"Oh come on, doing four steps won't hurt me" Minho tells him with a light chuckle. As soon as

Minho started to move for the first step he felt pain shoot through his leg as he started falling backwards. He closes his eyes ready to feel his back hit the floor but, instead he feels two arms wrap around his waist from behind. Minho opens his eyes and tilts his head up to see Jisung with a disappointed expression as he looked down at him. Minho let's out a awkward laugh as he saw how sharp Jisung eyes were on him.

Jisung rolls his eyes at Minho as he drags the older back to sit him back down on his wheelchair. Minho pouts, crossing his arms against his chest as he hated not being able to dance. Jisung takes the handles of the wheelchair and rolls Minho out of his studio to let Felix continue his lesson.

"What did I tell you?" Jisung asks the older, one eyebrow arched at him with a mad expression.

Minho sighs, "That I could watch the lesson and give advice but that I couldn't teach any dances no matter what"

"Exactly! And what did you do?" Jisung asks him.

"I started to dance and ended up almost hurting myself" Minho frowns, looking down at his lap.

That's when Jisung mad expression soften when he saw how sad Minho expression turned. He stops rolling the wheelchair and puts the brakes down. He walks around to bend down in front of Minho. He sees that Minho eyes are closed with tears coming down his cheeks and biting down on the sleeve of his jacket to stop himself from sobbing. Jisung instantly felt a pang in his heart from the sight.

"Hey..." Jisung says softly, cupping Minho cheeks as he brushed away Minho tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry, you'll be checked off to dance again in no time" Jisung trys to cheer up Minho but it only makes him cry harder.

"N-not being hh-able to dance, j-jusst makes me th-ink about eyey-everything that's happened aa-and I'm sscc-scared that K-Kevin will take me away f-from you" Minho says through strained sobs as he wraps his arms around Minho neck and buries his head into the crook of his neck.

"Everythings going to be okay Minho, I'm always here and you're always around your friends when I'm not. I'm by your side when you wake up in the mornings and by your side when we go to sleep. I'll never let what happened to you happen again." Jisung promises to Minho, rubbing circles against his back to calm his boyfriend breathing.

~

~

8:13PM

"How does that feel?" Jisung asks Minho.