Chapter 39

Tyrone's pov
I switched  her panties to with the vibrating ones and her reaction was priceless, once I pressed the buzzer . I had arranged a meeting with her to talk about something . She looks damn sexy when shes angry, it just turns me on .  When I pinned her to the wall , I lost my control and kissed her , she looked so sexy beneath me and surprisingly she  responded back to the kiss , she wanted it too . Nate told me she didnt respond to his kiss but she has responded to mine which could mean Heart likes me a lot , shes slowly starting to fall inlove with me.
Her mouth tasted sweet and her lips were so soft she tasted so good.
I didnt want to do anything worse so I broke off from the kiss and walked out of the room . She looked so puzzled trying to catch her breath.

I couldnt concentrate , all I could think of were her lips on mine , her taste , her scent and worst of all she walks into my office to drop some files , I tried not to look up at her , but as she turned to leave I stared at her watching her hips swinging side to side  she had a seductive walk .

My mom went to pick Mighty from school since we had to work late , we had some work to go through , Nate had to drop Heart's new car to my mom's place because it had the child safety seat .
We worked till late , I think Heart and I were the only ones left in the building besides security .
I finished with my work and left my office , I went to Heart's office , upon going in I come face to face with the sight of her fine ass , shes bending over to pick her purse , sweetfuck!  Her skirt was tight short with a slit , I tilted my head to please my eyes to get a glimpse of what lies beneath that fabric , she got up and turned she jolted when she saw me .
"Tyrone ! You scared me " she said holding her chest .
"Come lets go home "I said walking out , this girl is driving me insane . 
She turned off the lights from her office closed the door and followed me .

The drive to home was quiet . There was heavy traffic , like seriously dont people sleep?  My eyes landed on her thighs she was looking at the passing cars , I decided to play a mind game . I  placed my hand on her thigh  her skin was so soft and warm . At first she  ignored my hand on her thigh , I moved a little bit up she was so warm , I could feel her body stiffen at my touch , I thought she would slap me or push my hand away but surprisingly  she spread her legs wanting me to keep going , she was biting and sucking her lips .
I gently moved further near her crotch there was some sweet heat , I could tell how wet she is  , traffic began to move , I had to stop and resume driving  , my hand had her scent , she smelled so good  lavender and vanilla .
We got home  , she walked out so quick .

****************************
I had to cancel all my meetings so that I could attend Mighty's ballet presentation , she looked like a beautiful princess doing the ballet on stage ,  Heart ,  and I attended .
" daddy , mommy "she said running towards us , after the show ended .
"Hey baby , you were amazing on stage " Heart said lifting her and swinging her around .
We took her to have some fun at the zoo , then some icecream , then later to the carnival .
I carried her to her room and tucked her in bed , she was so tired from all the fun she had that she fell asleep on our way home . 
"Daddy mommy , I love you "  she said .
"We love you too" we both said coincidentally .

I went to my study to have some work done . Shortly Heart walks in , wearing nothing but a short silk red robe .
"Where is it!" She said .
"Where is what ?"I asked .
" my neck massager ?"she said . My eyes navigated her body eating her all in .
"You mean the wand you use to mastubate as you think about me " I said .
"I dont ...  just tell me where it is " she said .
I get up from my seat and walk towards where she stood stopping a step away .
"And if I dont "I said .
"Tyrone I dont want to do this right now "she said .
"What ? Mastubate ?"I said .
" i cant believe you make me so wet everytime I see you" she said then held her hands on her mouth , its like she didnt want to say it .
"Pardon " I said .
"Nothing " she replied ,
"Why wont you just admit that you want me to fuck you , I mean i know am your husband and so handsome and ofcourse irresistable  , just say you want me  , I can make you come on all the fifty fucking  shades of Leo  baby " I said .
She had a sexy pout and walked out . This was just so hilarious I just laughed .