Prologue

(Izuku's Pov)

~a few years ago~

I was walking around the park, looking down at the ground as I did.

Me and my mother had just got done with my doctor's appointment. After the bad news, she decided to take me to the park to try and cheer me up.

As I was walking, I caught a shadow of a person behind a tree from the corner of my eye. I just ignored it and kept walking.

After a while, I decided to sit down by a tree a relax my legs for a bit. I began to hear footsteps coming towards me. Curious, I looked up and saw a girl with long dark purple; almost black hair tied up in a ponytail. She had on a black t shirt with ripped jeans and a black and purple jacked tied around her waist. She had black and purple combat boots.

(look at the top. Yes, I made her in gacha life. Idk why the background is black tho. I made it )

She walked over to me then crouched down in front of me.

"Hey, are you lost?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"The why do you look so upset?"

"I don't have a quirk..."

"Would you like one?"

I looked at her with complete and utter confusion.

"How would I get a quirk?"

"I know some people."

She stood up, "Come with me."

I got up and followed her. She took me to what seemed like an abandoned bar.

"Hey guys, I'm back."

A couple people turned and looked at us. One had dusty blue hair and what appeared to be a scarred face with an extra hand covering it, it sorta looked like he was eternally face palming. Another had spiky black hair and turquoise eyes. He had what seemed to be purple burn marks below his eyes and on his chin that went down to his chest. He had a white shirt with a long black coat with white zigzag lines on it. Then there was one tending the bar, he looked sorta like a shadowy figure.

"Why did you bring a kid here?" The scarred faced man asked.

"He doesn't have a quirk, so I figured we could help him."

"We're villains, we don't help kids who aren't lucky enough to have a quirk." he replied coldly.

Wait... They're villains?!

"Fine, if you won't help me, I'm sure He will."

He scowled once she said that.

"Cmon, Kid."

She walked to the back as I followed her.