Chapter #3

(Izuku's Pov)

Once we got into the bar, Toga went to the back to get ready.

I walked over to Dabi who was sitting down and patted his head. He looked up at me.

"Did you need something?"

"No, I just wanted to know if you were coming with us."

"I'll stay here."

I walked away and shrugged, "Alright, suit yourself."

I walked to the back and went to my room. I changed into my villain suit then went to my drawer where I kept all my knives.

Once I was done choosing a couple knives, I went back to the front and waited for Toga

Not too long afterwards, she came skipping out, full of excitement.

"Ready Izu?!"

"Yup. We'll be back later."

Dabi waved at us then laid his head down on the bar. Shigaraki stayed silent.

We left the bar and walked the alleyways for a bit.

"Should we target anyone or just kill whoever?!"

"I don't see a need to target anyone just yet."

As we were walking the alleyway, we saw a trio of drunks stumble in.

We hide and watched them for a few minutes. They blabbed about others and some bar they were just at and probably got kicked out of.

"I can't wait any longer!!" Toga whispered.

I nodded, giving her the okay to kill them.

She jumped up and down in excrement for a second then walked over to them. I stayed behind, waiting for my time to strike.

"Who the fuck are you?"

They all started moving towards her. I got up, ready to charge at one of them.

I could see Toga holding up her knife and pointing it at each one, as if trying to decide which one to kill.

She stopped at the middle one. I heard giggling then her stabbing him. The other two started freaking out.

I charged at one of them and knocked him down.

"Where the fuck did you come from?!"

I lent down and pressed my knife against his cheek, slowly dragging it down until it started dripping blood.

I could hear from behind me that Toga was taking care of the other guy.

The guy I had pinned down tried to get up and hit me. I kicked down his hand then kept my feet on both of his wrists.

"Don't take too long torturing him, Izu~"

I nodded then glared down at him.

"You little shit!! Let me go!!"

I sighed annoyed, "How about you shut the fuck up? You can't escape no matter how hard you try."

"Fuck you!"

I stabbed his cheek then slit his mouth all the way up to his cheekbones. I smirked as I watched the blood leak out of the wounds I had just made.

"You were saying?" I taunted.

He looked like he was about to pass out from blood loss. I quickly slit his throat then stabbed him in the chest, all the way to his heart.

I walked away from the corpse and looked at Toga, she was collecting some blood from each of the guys.

"Why are you taking their blood?"

"For an experiment!" she chirped.

"Since when did you do experiments?"

"I had an idea that I wanted to try out!"

"Alright, but hurry up a bit. I'm pretty sure someone called the cops."

She quickly got a bit of blood from the guy I just killed then looked at me and smiled.

"Alright let's go!!"

We ran down the way we came then went to another alleyway and waited out the police.

Once they were gone, we made our way back to the bar and relaxed for a bit.

"How did it go?" I heard Dabi ask.

"Pretty good."

"It got interrupted by the cops!" Toga complained.

"They were still pretty good kills."

"Yeah.."

"We'll it's gotten really late, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight Izu~"

"Goodnight."

I left them and went to my room. I changed out of my villain suit into a cyan shirt and black gym shorts. I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. Tomorrow should be fun...