•||Ch. 4 Where ever you are||•

Your POV

After the  exam was over I walked back home. When I got to the entrance the door was flung open and Sho was standing there "Welcome back Y/n" I smiled " I'm home Sho" I walked up to him and hugged him "I'm tired Sho" I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes Sho hugged me "Take a nap you deserve it" I then felt myself being lifted up. I just relaxed in Sho's arms.

Shouto's Pov

She's so cute. Y/n had gotten home and was exhausted from the exam. I met her at the door to see if she had any injuries. 'she didn't' I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to my room. As I past the living room I could see Endeavour staring at us 'asshole, making her work like this she should just stay... Stay with me I can take care of her' I laid her down on my bed and she snuggled into my blankets. 'cute' I laid down next to her and hugged her from behind. She turned around and snuggled into my chest. 

~Time skip!~

Still Shouto's Pov

I felt movement next to me I opened my eyes to see Y/n staring up at me "good morning" "Mmh Good morning Sho" I looked down at her she looked sad for some reason "Are you alright?" "I was just thinking that what if I don't get into U.A ? I mean you're going there and I doubt that Endeavor would allow me to re do the entrance exam" I hugged her tighter and patted her head. "Where you are I will be right there by you"  I looked down at her she was smiling "Thanks Sho" I smiled 

~Time Skip!~

Your Pov

After snuggling with Sho for a bit I left him to go train a bit. I walked out to the garden and sat down underneath a cherry blossom tree. 'I wonder who they're doing?' I closed my eyes and relaxed myself. I thought about the entrance exam and about my meeting with Midoriya 'he's nice' I sat there thinking until I felt a hand on my head I opened my eyes to see him standing there. "Welcome back Y/n" I smiled at him "Hey Tristan" I stood up and stared at Tristan "What's wrong Y/n?" I shook my head "Nothing just... " Tristan looked at me confused "Just?" I pinched his cheeks "How did you get so much taller?!" He laughed, so I pinched his cheeks harder "Oww okay okay let go Y/n!" "No! not until you tell me!" Tristan suddenly grabbed my hands and I could feel them getting colder, I quickly let go of his face "Okay! YOU DON'T NEED TO FREEZE MY HANDS!" He chuckled "Fine, Just don't pinch my cheeks again" "Fineeee" I stood up and walked towards the cherry blossom tree but it instead it had blue flowers. "why do you always change the colours?" Tristan places one of his hands on the tree and the flowers change colours again to a light blue. "Better?" I sighed "kind of" I walked around the tree and sat down facing a pond. Tristan sat down next to me, I closed my eyes and listened to the surroundings. "Y/n is there a reason why you never visit Deltora anymore?" I looked confused at Tristan. "no not really why?" "cause you never visit us anymore, it gets boring without you here" "heh I guess" 'Y/n' "hmm?" 'Y/n your letter' "oh, sorry Tristan but I think that some one is calling me" "go ahead Y/n just remember to visit" "okay sure" 

Shouto's Pov

After Y/n left to go train, I walked to the kitchen and got something to eat. After finishing my meal, I heard someone enter the kitchen. I looked up and was met with the eyes of Fuyumi, She held out 2 letter to me "Here, make sure you give it to Y/n as well" I nodded. Fuyumi left the room. As she left I went to go find Y/n "Y/n?" I walked past the garden and saw her sitting there "Y/n your letter's here" Y/n moved a bit and turned around to look at me "Sho!" Y/n started walking quickly towards me. "give me give me give me!" I gave her the letter and she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her room. "C'mon we gotta open them!" 

~Time Skip!~

'Looked so happy after getting accepted, I swear I'll protect her smile

Your Pov

I was so happy I got accepted into UA. "Sho!" I quickly hugged him and snuggled my head into his chest "I'm so happy" "mmh" He patted my head, I looked up at him "Aren't you happy Sho?" "Yeah I am just get some sleep your tired" I tilted my head in confusion "No I'm *Yawn* not" "See Y/n I told you get some sleep" "F-fine goodnight" I closed my eyes and felt myself being put down onto my bed. 

Shouto's Pov

I laid down next to Y/n and pulled the blanket over us. She looks so cute when she's sleeping , So cute and vulnerable 'I promise to protect you Y/n'

A/n Yay Chapter Also remember to VOTE, at chapter 20 I'll reveal the purpose of it. Muahahh mysterious