Chapter 2: Hypnophobia

Kathrine Goldstein:

Being an Insomniac is different from having Hypnophobia. I'm not scared of sleep, I just can't sleep. Because I'm by no means immune to fear. The number three cause of death for people 20 and under is their hearts stopping in their sleep, and somehow Christians scare me more. I'm Jewish. We tried to keep to ourselves, and look what happened. Some people don't know how to leave others alone.
That's why I like Max. She has it down cold, and honestly that is why she is my best friend. She listens to my problems and cuts right to the chase, it's new. We are opposites who happen to think the other is awesome. Max rides a skateboard and practices Wiccan in secret from her mother. She is a mythic bitch.
And I love her for it.

Jane Hawkins:

Thanksgiving sounds like something t I'm going to hate. Every year we celebrate the fact that we massacred the Pequot tribe.
It doesn't feel right.
And then there is of corse the matter of seeing them. All of them. I made peace with Mike, that by no means does it mean that it won't be awkward. I've decided not to use my powers, that doesn't mean Lucas won't think I'm insane. I left because I had to, Max will be trying to socialize and failing. Dustin will forgive me, because Will will definitely make him, no questions asked.
I still wonder how many children got the chance to scream in that tent. I'm sorry Pequot, I can still breath after all. That's something.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

So Thanksgiving is really celebrating a massacre. In case you didn't know. Each chapter is going to be named after fear another and rewriting it. Hope you enjoy it!

DO RESEARCH ON THE PEQUOT TRIBE, THEY DESERVED SO MUSH MORE. THE PEOPLE IN THE VILLAGE THAT DAY WERE MAINLY YOUNG CHILDREN AND THOSE WHO ESCAPED WERE HUNTED DOWN LIKE ANIMALS.