Minamoto no Raikou ♂️ (x Shy!Reader)

Alright first request... requested by my onii-chan RubyIsSenpai hope you enjoy... please don't forget to vote, comment and request..

JadeStoneFrost out! (/*-*)/
~~~~~~~
"My child, I love you."

"My precious (Y/N), my darling son!"

"Enjoy your mission and be safe Master, and remember Mother loves you!"

"Don't worry Sweetie, you'll come out of your shell when you're ready. Your mother has faith in you."

These were the words that (Y/N) heard everyday with his berserker. Minamoto no Raikou or as many called her, Mama Raikou, was a doting servant to this shy master.

It wasn't that he didn't appreciate her affections, he treasured it like it was the most precious of jewels. It's just that she only saw him as her child. Not long after bonding with Raikou,  (Y/N) had fallen undeniably, unconditionally, immensely and inrrevocably in love with her. She was beyond perfect in his eyes.

He wandered around Chaldea, trying to muster up the courage to talk to her without sounding like a child in her eyes. Just the thought of her made (Y/N)'s heart soar. Her curves, her personality, her devotion, her eyes, her hair, the very way she talks, everything about her was flawless. Oh how he longed to tell her how he feels. How he wished to hold her as lovers do.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a tap on the shoulder. (Y/N) turned around to see his Rider, Sakata Kintoki.

"Heya Boss", Kintoki greeted.

"Hello Rider", (Y/N) replied. "I was just thinking about-"

"Raikou? Figures. I get that you love her romantically and all but she's not gonna take you seriously if you act shy. You gotta be assertive. Know what I'm saying?"

"I think so. But how do I do that? I'm-"

"Shy I know. But Boss, ya gotta suck it up if you want to tell her how you feel. Try this, 20 seconds of courage. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Take her by the hand like so."

Kintoki grabs (Y/N) by both hands firmly.

"You look straight into her eyes like I'm doing right now", he added, making eye contact. " And you use that courage to tell her how much you love her."

"That's good! I'll try that", (Y/N) said as he freed himself from Kintoki's grasp.

"That's the spirit, Boss! Now she's in the simulator, go get her tiger!"

Kintoki shoves the (H/C) master, causing him to run.

"He'll do fine, my master ain't no wimp", Sakata noted as he walked in the opposite direction.

~with Reader-Kun~

(Y/N) walked into the training room. As he got there, he saw Nobunaga polishing her rifle.

"Ah, Master! Come to train?", She asked.

"Actually I was looking for Raikou", (Y/N) answered.

"Finally got the guts to tell her how you feel, eh? Ha, good on you. She's around the corner. Best of luck, Master."

"Thanks."

Remember, 20 seconds of courage.

The (H/C) master rushed around the corner, passing numerous servants like Ozymandias and Archer Emiya on the way. When he finally got to his destination, he stood there. There she was, the woman of his dreams.  She fought the battle bots with her katana in hand. Her movements looked more like dancing than fighting. She was alluring in all the right ways.

As Raikou finished her training, she saw her master and sheathed her katana before walking over to him.

"My darling master!", She beamed as she hugged him to her beyond ample bosom. "What brings you here, my dearest child?"

"Well, Berserker..", (Y/N) said.

"Please call me 'mother'!"

20 seconds of courage

(Y/N) pushed himself away from Raikou's bust and grabbed her hands whilst making perfect eye contact.

"Mother, no.. Minamoto no Raikou, I love you", he said confidently.

"I love you too! My precious boy", she beamed.

"Please let me finish. I love you like a man loves a woman. From the moment I saw you I was in love, you're just the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I know this might be a bit strange but I don't apologize for my feelings. I love you like the ocean loves the shore it caresses, I wish to take you by the hand and hold you only as lovers do. I-I want you to stop being my 'mother' and be my lover. Will you please grant me that?"

Raikou's eyes brimmed with tears of joy. Never before has any man expressed such love for her.

"I will", she said, blushing.

(Y/N)'s hands moved from holding Raikou's to holding the back of her head and the small of her back. He pushed her close to him and kissed her full on the mouth. Soon that kiss became more passionate and he began to caress her.

"GET A ROOM!", a voice shouted.

The couple separated to see an angry and disgusted Ishtar stomping her foot.

"S-sorry", they both said shyly.

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed it. Now enjoy this meme about Mama Raikou

 Now enjoy this meme about Mama Raikou