001- Huxley Under Pressure

It all had been planned... His future, his success, his riches... His fate. What Mr. Huxley always wanted. But what fates did the Huxley twins receive?

Teddy Huxley, now aged 32, and happily married to his wife Carla and possibly expecting a child soon. He had the job at the company as the receptionist to welcome the employees when they come into work and earned about half of his pay which helped him actually afford a nice house in the countryside for his wife and his unborn child to live in.

Felix Huxley, now also aged 32, lived a complete and total opposite life to his joyful brother. He ruled the company with an iron fist under the watch of his father who made sure he was kept uptight and knew what to do with disrespectful employees. Felix wasn't married or had anybody he liked as he kept himself emotionally dead, not even laughing when his brother attempted a rather amusing joke or when he accidentally slipped which looked quite hilarious. He lived in an apartment in the city they lived in on the top floor that was meant for the higher class only.

Both twins, born on the selfsame day, but complete different fates. One lived his life gaily with his family, while the other was completely alone and unsure whether he's enjoying his life or not.

This was the life that was chosen by fate; for the Huxley twins.

"Mr. Huxley! I have a question for you, what do you expect the company to achieve?"

"Mr. Huxley, what do you think of those who are trying to shut your father's company down?"

"Mr. Huxley! What do you aspire for this company?"

So many questions, it made Felix's brain hurt just to listen while being blinded by millions of flashes left, right, and centre. Standing at a podium, answering questions, and avoid losing your sight from the cameras looked a lot easier as a child but now he felt like he was standing on a loose tile.

"Silence!" he cried into the mic causing a painfully loud echo to ring into all ears, "I will not be bombarded with such idiotic questions! What we achieve here at this company is the satisfaction of the customer and the production line to continue. As for those who dare try shutting us down can take their words and shove them up their arses!" Felix finished by standing tall and straightening his red tie, hearing the uproar of the people.

"Settle down!" Mr. Huxley, Felix's and Teddy's father, called out as he and Felix swapped places, "now I know you're eager but I'm afraid we're going to have to end this press conference here. Now, get lost before I call security!!"

Felix was left watching all the reporters leave like one big herd, it looked honestly like a scene from The Walking Dead. The blonde groaned under his breath as looked at his lap.

"Felix?" the said twin looked to find his brother standing there holding a coffee in his hands, "I've made coffee, would you like some?"

But before Felix could open his mouth to speak, Mr. Huxley stepped over.

"Begone, Ted, Felix has to be at a meeting at 6 PM sharp!" he glared.

Teddy frowned, "again? He's been at meetings all day, I never get to talk to my own brother anymore since our twentieth birthday..." the boy whined only to get rudely kicked out.

"Talk to me like that again, Ted, and I'll fire you!!" Mr. Huxely roared.

Felix remained to stare at his father with a usual poker face. Mr. Huxley looked at his son with his usual look as if he had stepped on a large thumbtack.