RAJ AND SIMRAN

Happy reading....

Mahir Sehgal just boarded the train hurriedly and sat down in his seat. Opening his side window, he looked out while pulling a water bottle from his bag.

The train started moving in no time and he was glad that he got in on time. He put the bottle back into his bag and gazed out of the window when he heard a female voice from outside.

"Excuse me..stop please...."

"Does she think it's a bus or a taxi?", Mahir mumbled with a chuckle as he caught a glimpse of that female.

The first thing he noticed was her eyes which were big and deeply magnificent.

She was wearing a sky blue colour suit and her face was covered with a matching scarf. He could see her long hair which flowed behind her back as she was running to catch the train.

"HELLO MISTER! STOP OGLING ME AND HELP ME TO GET IN THE TRAIN.", she screamed. That's when he realised he was gawking at her and immediately stood up from his seat. Thank God his seat was right behind the door otherwise he wouldn't be able to make it to her quickly.

"Hey, give me your hand..", he held out his hand. She just stared at his hand for a second before approaching it. Her fingertips brushed against his, but she didn't hold it properly.

"What are you thinking...come on grab my hand and get in.", he yelled sensing the train speed that suddenly picked up.

"Wait..I have had a fantasy about Ddlj since I was child.", she yelled.

"What Ddlj?", he got confused.

"Don't you know what Ddlj is? What a boring life... It's a Sharukh Khan movie... SHAHRUKH KHAN...", she screamed while still running.

"I can't believe..you are talking about a film at this time? Are you mad?", he was shocked, his hand started to aching now.

"Yes, I wish someone would play background music right now. It would be awesome right?"

"She is definitely mad", he mumbled with a frown.

"If you don't catch my hand right now..i will leave you here..i am sure you will reach Mumbai if you keep running like this.", he retreated his hand back.

"WAIT RAJ JI.."

"RAJ..WHO THE FUCK THIS RAJ NOW..", his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"I mean.. I don't know your name.... please help this helpless Simaran...", she pleaded. Somehow her tone managed to melt his shocked heart and extended his hand.

She clutched his hand this time and he pulled her in quickly. Her body swayed ardently due to the sudden motion and fell against his chest.

His hands automatically flew around her petite waist and saved both of them from falling. Her sweet rose scent engulfed his senses abruptly and her body was softly pressed against him. His previous irritation and confusion flew away instantly.

She smells good!

"I am sorry Raj ji...", she mumbled immediately, backing off and his expressions changed.

In the process, her grip slipped on her bag and it fell straight on Mahir's left foot.

"Ouch! Kya musibat hai yaar...", he yelped, limping.

"Omg! I am so sorry Raj ji.. it's unintentional.", she gasped.

He scoffed at the name and moved a little back from her entering into his compartment.

"For the nth time I am not Raj okay.."

"Yeah, I know you are not at all looking like Raj from any angle but I am Simran.", she mumbled under her lips thinking he would not hear it. But her bad luck, he heard all her rambling and facepalmed himself.

"What a weird creation god?", he mumbled settling on his seat and removed his shoe to inspect his foot if his toe was fine or not.

❣ ❣ ❣ ❣ ❣

Lol poor Mahir..

shazshaik
Allah hafiz
💜