The new house

Toni has just moved to riverdale with her mom,dad and little twin sisters
Toni is 16 , Tori and Tessa are 13 almost 14
They are apart of the serpents
Cheryl has an older brother
She has evil parents ( her mother is worse than her father )
——————————————————————————————————-

Toni's POV

We arrived at the new house,and it is much nicer than expected. We all lived in trailers before this ,so we were very shocked when we got a house.
"I want the big room" Tori said while running up stairs ,with Tessa chasing after her.
"The oldest should get the room" I said
"No,the youngest should"Tessa said
"MOM !" We all said at the same time.
Mom was like the parent that sorted out our dramas ,my dad didn't really care , he says "You all should fight each other after all we are serpents".
Soon enough we got the room like sorted but it took a long long time

Cheryl POV
I woke at 8 and walk down stairs ,to be greeted by my evil parents.
"Morning Cheryl" said my mother
"How did you sleep?" Said my father
"Good,daddy"
Jason came down stairs and touch my shoulder for support. I basically have no real friends, I mean I am popular in school but that is because Jason is popular so I guess it is passed down. Betty is my cousin and I guess is a friend, we talk sometimes , I go to her for support. My parents have a favourite which is Jason as he is the son, they treat me like I am trash. I have a couple of people who hate me , let me list them : my parents , Veronica and Reggie mantle.
I am known as the mean girl but I am not mean really , I just say how it is.