2 soon

not edited

chapter eight: "2 soon"

37❤️, 10💬prettygirleon tropical yeah🌴

37❤️, 10💬
prettygirleon tropical yeah🌴
...loadcomments...

y/n where da photo creds @

jyeon no thots head empty

manny dm?

________

you had a permanent scowl on your face, glaring daggers at the piles of sand all around you, stuck in one spot directly where the sun hits you.

you were not happy.

today, sana and mina came to visit the beach house. they had groceries as promised and you all suffered a mild rant over the poor condition you had being leaving the house in. in reality, the house was looking pretty good. sana and mina were just over exaggerating.

"what is this?" sana had exclaimed, picking up a tissue with the tips of her finger, a disgusted look on her face.

she turns to look at you and nayeon who were seated in the living room. jihyo, jeongyeon, and leo had gone out with mina for cleaning supplies, at the request—more like demand—of sana.

you and nayeon share a confused look.

"it's a tissue..." you say, almost asking in a way just in case that's not what sana wanted to hear. she can become really serious when needed.

sana squints her eyes at you, skeptically. "what's it doing here?"

"you mean, what's it doing in the trash?" nayeon asks, concerned for sana's well being at the moment.

your cousin groans, rubbing her face. "ugh did i not tell you guys this trash can is meant for food wrappers and scraps! the one in the bathroom is meant for tissues and toilet paper."

so with all that lecturing on different trash can uses and what degree the towels should be hung at, jihyo decided to go to the cinemas with jeongyeon, leo decided to take a walk in town, and nayeon decided to clock in early—all to avoid sana's rage as she deep cleaned the house. mina was just there, sitting and watching.

you decided to go with nayeon and chill at the beach as she sits on her big lifeguard chair. plus, you wanted to see if maybe you could get the girl to do more things on the bucket list.

however things didn't go as planned. instead of chilling by the beach, a young high schooler participating in community service came up to you with a huge grin, teeth adorned in cute braces.