Birmingham

"Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above
Don't fence me in
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love
Don't fence me in
Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze
Listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees
Send me off forever but I ask you please
Don't fence me in
Just turn me loose, let me straddle my old saddle
Underneath the western skies
On my cayuse, let me wander over yonder
Till I see the mountains rise
I want to ride to the ridge where the west commences...." All four of them sang as they headed to Birmingham. Three hours wasn't too bad for the four of them to drive, considering the ridiculous amount of campfire songs Bjorn knew.

After the song was over Bjorn said, "So I knew we were going here, but I never looked up anything about it. We are almost here, do you think we should stop at a library and find information? You know, to get some idea of what we are walking on?"

"Yeah, sure," Frida said looking back at Agnetha and Benny to see if they agreed. Benny and Agnetha nodded their heads. Bjorn turned on his turning signal and pulled in a library in Birmingham. All four got out of the car, and Benny wrapped his arm around Frida's waist. They walked in the library, the four looking quite suspicious. Benny and Frida went to one side of the Non-Fiction section, and Bjorn and Agnetha to the other. They each searched for about ten minutes until Agnetha spotted a magazine on the shelf.

"Bjorn, look!" Agnetha said pulling the magazine off the self and into her hands.

"Good job sweetie," He said kissing her cheek. She giggled as she got Benny and Frida, and they all sat at a table. Agnetha read out loud as they all carefully listened.

"This place doesn't seem to sketchy," Benny said. As Agnetha finished talking.

"Yeah it doesn't look to bad," Benny said sitting up straight.

"Okay ten minutes until we have to leave," Bjorn said checking the clock. "We wanna be there as the sun sets, or when it gets dark. We should walk so there is no evidence of us there." Bjorn said sitting on the bed next to Agnetha.

"What if we get caught?" Frida asked.

"We get caught. It's simple. But we won't," Bjorn said.

"It'll be okay baby," Benny said kissing Frida passionately.

"Oh, it'll be okay baby," Bjorn said mocking Benny and disgustingly kissed Agnetha.

"What was that?" Agnetha laughed.

"It's the way Benny kisses Frida," Bjorn said.

"That is not how we kiss!" Frida said.

"Then how do you kiss?" Bjorn asked.

"Like this," Frida said leaning over to Bjorn and kissing him like her and Benny kiss, and then doing the same to Agnetha.

"Woah," Bjorn said.

"Wow Frida that was good!" Agnetha said blushing.

"What was that?" Benny angrily asked Frida.

"What?" She blushed knowing what she did.

"You kissed Bjorn," he said crossing his arms.

"Yeah but it wasn't like I did it cause I love him. I did it to demonstrate how we love each other. Calm down baby," she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Awwwweeeeeeee," Agnetha said. "You two are so cute together!"

Benny and Frida looked at each other seriously and then laughed. "Let's go," Frida said and then stood up. "Oh, on the way there can we get surgical masks because there might me mold or dust that we don't want to breath in?"