Chapter II; Midnight Crisis

I wake up at 11:41 P.M. to Kealey shaking my arm saying my name. I wake up and she asks if we can go turn on the news in the den because I don't have cable in my room. I responded with "sure." Also kind of mad that she woke me up just to ask that, but went on with it anyways.

We reached the den to find my mom Kelly, sister Marissa, and Grandma all staring at the TV also standing up. My mom had her hand over her mouth in shock. Kealey and Lauren ran past me to look at the TV. Lauren spoke, "Oh my God.. Twitter wasn't lying.."

I yawn and wipe my eyes wondering why everyone is freaking out. Kealey looks at my mom and says "Turn is up please." Volume rises from 17 to 53. (Now keep in mind. It's 11:47 P.M. And they are old people, they don't just turn the volume up for nothing)

On the TV is the view from a helicopter and a spotlight down onto a street with chaos everywhere. The news caster speaks: "Yes Tom, this is unbelievable, once again for anyone who has just joined us, the woman Susan Castle who was diagnosed with Ebola 22 days ago was pronounced dead on sight last night and came back to life just 35 minutes ago going crazy. She ran out of the hospital where her body was being held Unwatched due to the fact of her being pronounced dead. She is going haywire running up to random people and what seems to be her attacking them and running off. We have her under the spotlight now. As you can see, she is just running crazy." The news caster said.

(6 seconds later) "The police have just pulled up to her and seem to have their guns drawn. She is staring at them not moving. Once again this is Live in Down Town Dallas." The lady said.

(8 seconds later) The lady spoke up again, "SHES WALKING TOWARDS THE COPS!" (In the background you can hear the cops) "Stand down or we will shoot, this is your last chance."

It went silent for 12 seconds. Not a single word from my family, the news, or the cops.

All of the sudden she runs right at the cop standing at the front of the pack. The news lady screams: "SHE IS RUNNING TOWARDS THEM; SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED!" *At least 17 shots fired* "SHES STILL RUNNING AT THEM, SHE HAS JUST ATTACKED THE FRONT COP" *the front cop pulls out his side pistol and shoots her straight in the face and she falls dead on top of him*

The cop pushes her off and jumps up, the other cops run to him. You can see the cop pointing to his shoulder as if he were in pain until finally the news lady comes back and cuts off the video to her and she says, "We are sorry for the images just displayed. We will keep off the video for now, as for.."

She is cut off by Tom who also works there, "Yes sorry to interrupt you Kaley, but we have another man down the street who had just been attacked by Susan Castle who is now showing the same attitude that ms. Castle was showing. He is running up and down the street going cr.. Now hold up. There is another guy.. *Silence* hold on there are now multiple people on the street going crazy. What is going on down there?" Tom speaks to Kaley and says: "is Jonnah still down there on the scene?" Kaley the news reporter responds and says, "No we have lost connection with him, we lost it 17 seconds ago. I don't know what happened."

They get silent for 5 seconds then Kaley says, "Now we are getting reports that the cop attacked by Ms. Castle is attacking his own men, something is definitely not right down there. We are bringing you this Live once again, this is Li.."

The TV cuts off and displays a black screen. That says "Cable unavailable."

Kealey looks at me with fright and runs over to me and I hold her. Lauren is in near tears. My sister is now in my moms lap and my grandma is just sitting there with her jaw dropped. I turn around to see bryce standing behind me shaking his head with a dissatisfied look.

The TV turns back on and turns blue. Reading off words telling us to stay in doors also saying this is not a drill.

I Look at the clock and it reads 12:00 A.M. In 19 minutes I went from the most relaxed ever, to scared for my life.