INTRODUCTION

aksel was doing his usual weekend routine of watching cartoon network and binging a whole party bag of original salty chips. he didn't seem to care about it, because he knew he never gains weight.

in the middle of rewatching regular show, he heard his ringtone go off, 'boom, boom, boom, i want you in my room-' he quickly answered with his salt covered fingers without looking.

"hey bro!" he immediately knew who it was from that british accent that aksel kind of hated, it was his friend, sam. "i need to ask a favour."

"sure dude, what is it?" normally, he would decline when people asked for things, but aksel owed sam for a lot of things so he decided to accept his request.

"my employees quit on me.. i need someone to help out here. i'll pay you $150 weekly, at least five hours a shift." sam owns a music shop right in new york city, it's always been his dream to become an artist but it didn't work out. he started to build a shop where you can buy instruments, vinyls & cds, he even does guitar, piano & singing lessons.

aksel sighed, he thought about it for a minute and he knew it would mean a lot to his friend. "okay, i'll do it." aksel heard his friend 'yesssss' over the phone. "so, when do i start? i could honestly get out of bed for once."

"you can start tomorrow at 12:30. i promise, you won't be bored. after all, i'll always be there." sam informed him that aksel would probably be stuck with him for the next few months.

"just you? boooring!" aksel laughed and so did sam. aksel then heard the doorbell ring over the phone.

"maybe. i'll see you tomorrow," sam ended the call and aksel was a bit confused why it went so fast. oh well.

aksel likes music a lot, after all it's apart of a lot of people's lives. he was excited to see what kind of people he would meet there.

all he could do is wait.

this is just the intro
so sorry if it's boring
next & longer chapter
will come tomorrow!
if not then probably
after tomorrow, i promise
<3