JUST HEAR MY VOICE IN YOU

surprise! we ain't
discontinuing bitch.
BUT there might be slow
updates from now on.
sorry guys! <3

p.s , from now on i'll link
the songs that the chapters
are named after !!

sam had asked the night before if aksel could open up the shop for him the next morning. the ginger happily agreed and woke up at 5 am, taking a 10 minute shower and leaving.

if the boy was being honest, it was only now his second day, but he is very excited to see the mexican boy he saw yesterday. he wanted to call him senor or something as a joke.

aksel had the energy to drive himself this morning as he was in a good mood, in the radio he was bopping his head to Funky Town. he finally got there at about 6am, giving him more than enough time to get ready before 8.

aksel got out of his nearly broken car and walked into the store. he felt a sudden swarm of warmness over him once he walked in and smiled to himself. he didn't like the cold very much.

he went into the back to make sure everything in the store was working perfectly and to catch up with sales. aksel suddenly got a text from his british friend

sam
aye bro ill be there soon
but can you take out the
trash?

aksel
yeeyee bro

sam
thnx bro

aksel sighed and got up from the comfortable chair, his back aching in pain as he was probably becoming an old man.

he went outside to take his mini bag of trash out, that's when he looked to his left and saw a boy sitting on the floor, not wearing anything but a shirt and pants, out in the cold. "what the hell are you doing out here in the cold?" aksel screamed to alex, which made him turn his head in confusion.

"i'm always here in the morning. usually four times a week. sam doesn't know, but i guess you do. and i don't get cold." alex shrugged as if he wasn't affected, he just sat there with that blank fucking stare.

aksel grabbed the younger by the jacket and quickly pulled him inside, "next time, just knock on the door. i'll let you in," the ginger stared at him with concerned eyes and once again, alex just shrugged and mouthed an 'ok'. aksel sighed and let go of him, "go do whatever you want."

alex wiped his jacket and went off to the piano section, aksel followed along as he had nothing better to do. alex sat down at the same piano he was at yesterday and started to practice a tune, messing it up a few times. alex turned to face aksel, "fucking stalker, fuck off."

aksel was taken aback by his words and kindly turned around and left. after a ten minutes of aksel playing with his fingers, he heard a fixed tune coming into his ears, while someone sang lyrics.

give me reasons we should be complete,
you should be with him, i can't compete...

aksel smiled to himself and walked up to alex. he clapped, the younger jumped unaware that he was behind him. "that was amazing!" aksel gave him a big smile, but alex's face just looked blank and cold, he turned back to the piano.

aksel decided to kid with him, "you know," he went and sat down next to alex, "you're just as cute as your voice sounds," aksel pinched his cheeks and started to giggle, but alex was quick to slap his hand off.

"stop," he replied with a stern voice. aksel's smile faded once he still saw the same emotionless expression on alex's face; no smile, no blush, nothing.

although, inside, alex was smiling and had the desperate feeling to laugh. but he didn't.