Chapter Fourteen

Alex POV:

"God damn it!" I yelled as I slammed my office door shut. My wolf was whimpering and howling in pain, because his mate didn't trust him.

"David!" I yelled from the office. He instantly comes through the door. "Yes, Alpha?" He asked. "Get Emily O'Connell in here now." I commanded. "Yes, Alpha." David replied without question before going to find Emily.

A few minutes later, Emily walked into the office with a seductive smile on her face. "Hi, Alex." She said as she walked over to me. I stood and let her reach me before grabbing her neck and slamming her against the wall.

"What the fuck did I tell you about approaching my mate?!" I yelled. Her eyes widened with fear. Good. "I didn't, Alex. I swear." She said, frantically. "You lying bitch." I growled before throwing her on the floor. I knew what to do.

"I, Alpha Alex Cross, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, declare you, Emily O'Connell, a rouge. You are banished from my pack territory. If you so happen to return, you will be put down." I said calmly before she screamed in pain as her link to the pack was ripped away from her.

When she got back to her feet, she fled as tears streamed down her face.

"Sam, I need to see Sadie." I told him through the link. "No, Alex. She doesn't want to see you." He replied. "Look, I made Emily come over and.." Before I could finish, he growled. "What?! You invited that slut over just after having a fight with your mate about her?! You are a cheating bastard!" Hey yelled. "Don't speak to your alpha that way!" I yelled. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. "Emily lied to her, okay? I didn't touch her and if you don't believe me then talk to David. I had her come here today and declared her a rouge." There was silence for a moment. "You what?" He asked in disbelief. "I need to see her, Sam." I replied but didn't get an answer.

Sadie POV:

I sat on my bed sobbing, wishing Alex wouldn't have gotten angry at me. I had to know though. "What if he was telling the truth, Sadie? What if we over reacted?" My wolf asked me. "I don't know." I whispered back to her.

"Sadie..?" I heard after a knock on the door. "Come in." I called out. Sam walked into the room and sat next to me.

"I talked to Alex." He said. I whipped my eyes with the back of my hand and sat up to face him. "What did he say?" I asked. "He banished Emily from the pack." He replied. My eyes widened. "I can't believe it." My wolf said.

"She was lying Sadie. Alex yelled at you because he was angry that you didn't trust him. When your wolves took over, it escalated to a point it shouldn't have." Sam replied. I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say. "He wants to see you." He continued. All I did was nod before he walked out the door.

"What am I gonna say to him?" I asked my wolf. "We start with sorry for one." She replied. I sighed, walked downstairs and waited for Alex to show.