25. Why Now?

Sasaeng? Here?

Mark grumbled in his mind as he dragged his mistaken date into the hotel. Jinyoung was not far behind from them as he stumbled along their side.

He thought he'd have a great vacation and he was ecstatic to have found the girl here but everything had to go downhill.

As they reached the elevator, "Why are we running?" She suddenly asked as they waited for the door to open. "What's this sasaeng?"

"She doesn't know?!" Jinyoung whisper yelled as he pushed both of them inside the elevator.

With a sour look on her face, Jiyeon swatted Mark's hand and trying to release his grip, "I don't appreciate the fact that you've been dragging me around." She eyed both the boys, "Now which one of you is going to tell me what's going on?"

There was a ding as the door opened which was ignored by the group.

Jinyoung snapped his head towards Mark and pointedly asked, "Who is this girl? Why doesn't she know?"

"Know what?" They heard a known voice ask as.

She saw the open door, made a dash for it and escaped.

"Were you kidnapping a girl for this vacation?" Jackson asked as he eyed the girl's running figure then turned to Mark who had his eyes locked in on her like she hung up moon for him.

"That is the girl I mistook as my date." Mark announced with a dreamy sigh.

A wave of silence took over them.

"I don't think the feelings between you is mutual." Jackson patted Mark's back sympathetically.

Jinyoung interrupted them, "Guys, I was chased by some sasaengs... I don't think it's ideal for us to spend the vacation here."

"I can't just ask my parents to change the plans! I'm not leaving because of a minor issue." Mark said begrudgingly. "And it's not something new."

The actual reason for not leaving was not to causing trouble to his parents' plan but because of her.