Should have brought my umbrella.

I open my eyes fully expecting the blinding sunlight to be coming from my window but as I sat up and looked out the window I noticed it was cloudy. It was actually cool instead of the usual heat. As I got out of bed I yawned and rubbed my eyes sleepily. I went to take a shower and get ready for school. Afterwards i ran down the stairs and then into the kitchen. Mom was in the kitchen. She greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hey sweetie. Come on sit down and eat breakfast." She said. I nodded and sat at the table in the chair next to my sister. She looked at me with crumbs around her mouth. I couldn't help but giggle. She noticed my giggle and slightly jumped up.

"Hey! Whats so funny you dummy!" Luna yelled. Sena sighed. Mom looked over her shoulder at Platinum.

"Luna... what did I tell you about calling your sister names?" Mom said sternly as she continued to make a plate of food.

"Um...that I..." Luna mumbled.

"Luna..." Sena said stretching out her name.

"I'm sorry... and I won't do it again..." Luna mumbled obviously lying. Mom smiled and walked up to me with a plate of my favorite breakfast.

"That's better." She said as she placed the plate in front of me.

"Thank you Mom!" I exclaimed. She tilted her head and smiled.

"Your welcome sweetie." She said. Then she walked back to the kitchen counter and started cleaning. I began eating as I heard angry grumbling from Luna. I mentally giggled and continued eating.

Once I was done eating I took my plate to the sink and washed it. Then helped mom clean up the kitchen.

"I gotta get to school." I said as I was about to put my backpack on but Platinum stopped me by pulling my shirt. I looked down at her and smiled.

"What is it?" I asked her. I looked at her puzzled as she ran off and came back holding something. It was clothing folded. She unfolded it.

"My coat?" I asked.

"Here...you stupid head... Mom told Luna you need to take your coat." She mumbled holding it up. My eyes widened.

"Wait... it's gonna be cold today?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Look! Just take it!" She exclaimed throwing it at me.

"Okay okay!" I exclaimed.

"Ugh...next time you're gonna have to get it yourself..." Luna said. I smiled and rubbed her head messing up her hair. She grumbled.

"She wants you to say thank you." Sena said. Luna jumped up.

"No! He's lying!" She exclaimed. I giggled.

"Thank you Luna." I said. I put my (f/c) coat on then I put my backpack on.

"Okay I gotta go." I said as I walked out and closed the door.

"Wait... Luna... didn't Mom say to give (Y/N) her umbrella?" Sena asked.

"Um... yeah but Luna doesn't think it will rain." Luna said. Sena thought about saying something back but he knows Luna will just yell at him. He sighed.

I walked to school and went to my locker. Then I saw Tsubaki hugging a book as she stared at someone. I walked close enough to look around the corner. It's Jin. Tsubaki then sighed softly. I was about to walk up to her when someone jumped in front of Tsubaki.

"Hey Tsubaki!" Makoto exclaimed,her tail wagging. Tsubaki jumped up. She looked around and sighed.

"Oh it's just you Makoto." She said relied. Makoto smiled.

"Whatcha up to huh?" Makoto asked. Tsubaki jumped again and hugged her book tighter. Her face lit up pink. She hesitated.

"Huh...well...um nothing much..." Tsubaki said trying not to stutter.

"Oh really... because to me it looks like your stalking a boy." Makoto said stretching the word boy and wiggling her tail. Tsubaki's eyes widened as she pulled the book higher to hide her face.

"No...I...I would never do that." She said. Makoto backed up a little.

"Yeah...you were stalking" She stopped in the middle of the sentence because I grabbed her arm. Makoto looked at me confused.

"Um... excuse me Tsubaki but I need to talk to Makoto." I said as I pulled Makoto's arm. I walked with her away from Tsubaki and let go of her arm.

"What were you thinking?"I asked her quietly.

"I can't help it!" She exclaimed. I signed.

"I thought you said we would slowly push them together?" I asked quietly.

"I just want her to be happy...(Y/n)." She said sadly.

"I know... but if you rush things...you might mess it up between them..." I said. She look down then sighed. Then someone walked up to us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Noel asked. Makoto smiled.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed. Makoto looked at me confused.

"Okay..." Noel said. Then she walked to her locker. Makoto looked at me.

"You don't want Noel to know?" Makoto asked.

"Of course I don't. She might freak out if she found out that her friend has a crush on her brother." I whispered..

"Oh...but it's okay for you huh...?" She asked with a smile on her face. My eyes widened as I tried to think about what that meant.

"But i don't have a crush on him." I whispered.

"Really... Ragna?" She asked stretching out his name as she moved her eyebrows. I backed up and let what she said sink in. My eyes widened.

"No way! He's so grumpy and mean!" I exclaimed. She smiled as she leaned forward.

"Yeah...but he's cute...isn't he?" She asked. I backed up a little.

"Well... maybe...Wait! No!" I exclaimed. Makoto's still smiling.

"What's that...are you blushing?" She asked.

"No...ugh. Look we're going to be late for class." I said. She backed up.

"Okay fine... let's hurry up then!" She exclaimed.

After school

It was pretty cold out for most of the day but it started raining and I didn't bring my umbrella. I thought I could wait for someone I know so I could walk home with them and hopefully one of them would have a umbrella. I waited for a while but it started getting dark. I think that they already left. I sighed I guess I'll have to walk home without a umbrella. But then I saw Ragna with an umbrella. He looked like he was caught up in his own thoughts. I decided to walk up to him. That maybe he would walk home with me. He seems mean and unfriendly but maybe he's just misunderstood...