♣ 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 | 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Entering an unknown flat with your eyes bend is not your plan, but your girlfriend said it's a surprise for your 2nd-anniversary dating, so you have no choice, you guess. She grabs your hand and helps you go upstairs, two floors. You finally arrive at the unknown destiny and Carol helps you to unbend your eyes.

- Inside this door, there's a surprise for you, and only you.

She says, looking you softly at your eyes. And then, she gives you that look, the look that makes you fall in love with her every time. You decide to answer.

- Okay, okay, but first...

You touch her grey cap gently. She smiles.

- Can I remind you how much I love you? You are the world to me and I'm happy that we found each other.

A comfortable silence in the cold air appears, and you hug her. You look at her eyes and kiss her. It's a short kiss, but with a lot of love.

- Oh Y/N... I love you so much too. Now, let me show you this.

She grabs a key from her pocket and opens the old door. When you look inside, you see a little bit cute living room, empty, with a lot of boxes, and another door, opened, showing a dormitory.

- I... I don't understand.

- I bought this apartment, I thought that, now that we've been dating for two years, you wanted to live with me and with no one else. Don't you? - She grabs your hands, softly, and look at your eyes. She gets on one knee. - I want to spend all my life with you Y/N. So maybe you accept what I'm proposing. Would you marry me and spend all your life by my side, watching films together every Friday evening and making your horrible cake every week?

She laughs a bit, and so you do, and then, you help her to stand up and you hug her.

- Of course, I want to marry you, I love you so much Carol, I fell in love the very moment I saw you entering to Pancho's and you helped me with my jacket, or when you stayed with me that day later to listen to NIN. I want to be with you forever, my space girl.

- So, I guess it's time for the ring.

She grabs a metal circle that she has on her pocket, it's not a ring, but if it's the object that unites you and your love forever, it's the perfect ring. She puts the ring on your finger and looks at you. She's happy, and you are too. You kiss her softly, this time the kiss lasts more. She grabs your hips and drives you inside, kissing you, and she closes the door of your new home, the home you now share with the love of your life. Your space girl, Carol Danvers.