The Rebel Victor

" THE REBEL VICTOR "
The Hunger Games
Book One [Complete, Editing]

QUINN MAVERICK wasn't someone that people thought of when they thought of District Four

QUINN MAVERICK wasn't someone that people thought of when they thought of District Four. Then again, not many saw the the devastation that Small Pox left behind in the district by the sea. Quinn was one of many children left behind, calling an abandoned warehouse home.

However, when the reaping for the 73rd Annual Hunger Games arrives, Quinn's yearly method of getting supplies for herself and the other children— it changes her life forever. Sixteen year old Quinn Maverick will be the female tribute sent to the Capitol to represent District Four. But after she makes enemies outside of the arena, she finds herself in even more danger inside it.

Unrest in the streets of the Capitol and in the districts alike, caused by a nobody like her. The fragile system that President Snow has created is at risk— and he would rather die than allow someone like Quinn Maverick spark a bigger fire.

KAYA SCODELARIO AS
QUINN MAVERICK

KAYA SCODELARIO ASQUINN MAVERICK

playlist!
coming soon

series!
The Rebel Victor [complete, editing]
The Runaway Victor [complete]
A Rebellious Spirit [complete]
The Legacy of Quinn Maverick [complete]

notes!

2/8/2022: Well, it's been years since I've written these books, and to this day they are still my most well received stories. Rightfully so— Quinn connected with people in a way I never thought she would. So, she deserves to have her story in the best possible shape it can be in. I will not be unpublishing any parts of the book while I edit them— so you'll be able to continue reading.

disclaimer!

Everything except for Quinn Maverick, other original characters, original plotlines belongs to Suzanne Collins!