Dimensional Travel--part one!

Dimensional travel part one: A pirates life

I was sitting in my room, bored, with nothing to do. So what better to do than try out my new Interstellar travel? Sure I used it to escape when training but I never used it to try and go to a different dimension.

So I stood up, pulled out a scroll and placed a few needed items inside and some back-up needed stuff just in case. I also changed my outfit, sliding into a pair of tight but flexible leggings, a red crop top that had two thin straps on each side going into a X form and black boots.

Once that was on I slipped on my normal weapon and Kunia pouch and placed my scroll inside it.

Alright, this was going to be interesting! Focusing on the air around me, I opened up a portal seeing a nice view of the ocean and what appeared to be a ship. That looked amazing, so I stepped in and turned seeing the portal close and a group of people watching in fear and a mix of an alert stance. I mean, I do not blame them for being on high alert, I did just pop out of thin air.

The first person I noticed was a guy with short black hair, nice dark eyes with a scar of his left cheek. He had on black shorts that went to his knee and a red long vest top. He also had a finger in his nose picking it....gross

He stepped on in front of me first but I stayed relax waving to prove I wasnt a threat "Um I did not mean to intrude, my name is Katsuya and I am from a different dimension--hard to believe" I waved my hands seeing some of them doubt it "I mean no threat"

The guy stopped right in front of me and smiled, holding onto his straw hat while holding out his hand "The names luffy and this is my crew"

"Luffy" I spoke letting the name roll of my tongue "Please to meet you"At least they spoke Japanese 

The next was a guy who pushed Luffy out the way, his eyes turning to hearts as he took my hands into his. He had blonde hair, swirl thin eyebrows, a little bit of chin hair and wore a nice clean suit with a blue shirt under it. This guy was a looker but I could tell he was a flirt

"My name is Sanji" he took in a deep breath "You are a very beautiful women, so curvy and--" His hand went to my lower hip

I slammed him into the ground taking a step back "You are a perv"

"Right on sis" Someone shouted making me see a girl with dark brown eyes and bright short orange hair wave at me "Welcome, I am Nami, I help run this ship as a navigator."

She pointed to a girl with black hair to her shoulders and blueish green eyes, she wore a simple black skirt and black top and was sitting in a chair reading her book. "Thats robin, and next to her is chopper"

My eyes widened seeing a cute little reindeer standing beside her, a red hat sitting on top of his head. "You are so cute" I chooed as I gobbled him up into my arms rubbing my cheek against him

"Oh stop it you silly, I am not that cute"

I placed him back on the ground and saw my next victim, he was leaning against the door to one of the rooms on the ship, arms crossed.

He had light green hair, and three gold earings hanging from his ear. He had dark green pants with a light green sash around his waist and had on a yellow open shirt. Against his hip were three swords I could sense with wicked power.

Next to him was a guy that had a metal nose, bright blue hair styled up and slicked a bit. He had large muscles with a blue speedo and a red shirt with yellow star like flowers on them and sun glasses hiding his eyes.