Chapter 14: Strategy!

Dawn POV

I went to the gate and took my mother to town.

We went shopping for the day before we headed to a restaurant and ate there.

After we finished eating, Mother and I headed to the auction.

We put on our mask and headed inside to sit down.

"Mother please tell me if you want anything."

"Its fine. Mother has already gotten a lot of stuff today." Mother smiled kindly at me.

"Okay."

Once the auction started I sat there watching my mother expression.

After the auction, I took my mother home.

Once she safely went inside I headed back home.

"Lady Dawn. His majesty has come to meet you." Leo spoke.

"Mm."

I headed to the lounge and knocked on the door before entering.

Once I entered, his majesty was sitting down at the table.

I greeted him.

"Pardon for being late."

"It is alright. Come I have matters to speak with you." The King spoke courteously.

I sat down and we began talking about the plans for the war.

"What do you have in mind about the strategy?" The king spoke.

"I think it is a good idea. But maybe we can enforce the base a bit more towards the citizen that lives outside the kingdom."

"I understand. I'll have someone on it." The king spoke.

"Mm."

After talking for a while he left.

I headed to my room and studied until dinner.

After dinner I met up with the crew and we chatted before Irene spoke.

"Dawn. Any plans for the battle."

"For now, we will split into three teams.
Eli, Irene, and Erik. Dex, Lorraine, Jarrett, and Branden. Hayden and Tristen will be with me."

They all nodded.

"What will we be doing?" Hayden spoke.

"Eli team will be protecting the citizen at the border and villages. Dex team will be assisting the army in fighting. Hayden, Tristen and I will be setting up traps and assisting both teams."

They all nodded.

"When will we depart?" Tristan spoke.

"After the competition."

"The competition is in 2 days and it will last for a week. It is quite risky participating in it. We will lose a week of training by then and not be prepared for the war." Erik spoke in a admonishing tone.

"Don't worry. I already have a plan ready after the competition, for now you all should head back and rest."

They nodded and left but Eli, Dex, Hayden, Irene, and Loraine stayed.

I looked at them.

"What's wrong?"

"Your hiding something." Irene spoke worriedly.

"Is it that easy to tell?"

"We known you for 5 years. We can tell there is something troubling you." Loraine spoke in a benevolent tone.

I sighed.

"So many years have passed... I don't know if things will remain as peaceful as the wind."

"There will be some obstacle but we will always have to get through it in order to improve ourselves." Dex spoke.

"I guess so."

I looked out into the horizon of the sky and suddenly starting remembering all of the past.

'36 years have passed yet why have the memories come back now.'

A/N: In her past life she was 26 years old. Adding to 10 years of her being reincarnated. It would have been 36 years years since the past.

Not wanting to remember the horrid memories. She excused herself and headed to her room.

She took a little nap before waking up and taking a bath and changing into her night gown.

She read a few books before she headed off to bed.

A/N: Thank you for reading!

Please pardon my mistake of switching between 3rd person and 1st person. I am just simply to lazy to care for which type of writing to put it into.

I also apologize for not updating in a while. But I thought that I should finish a lot of chapters first before posting it rather than posting a few and then having to come up with a idea on what to write for the next chapters.

I rarely have any ideas in mind.