Tik Toc

Hi. So I am going to be starting different point of views soon and also try doing more 3rd person view.
Enjoy!

*Flashback*

I locked up the flower shop I inherited from my mother when she died. I put my keys in my pocket and walked to my car waving to Callie as she got in her car. I got in my car and drove home. I got home and called for my boyfriend.

"Kevin? Are you home?" I called out. No answer. I rolled my eyes "of course." I got out my phone and dialed my boyfriends number while putting my coat away. Of course straight to voice mail.

"Kevin where the hell are you? You said you weren't going to be working late today." I ended my voice mail and waited for him to come home.

It was around three in the morning when I heard the door open. I woke up from falling asleep on the couch. I got up and met my boyfriend at the door. I crossed my arms

"Dijiste que no trabajarías hasta tarde." (You said you wouldn't work late.)

"lo siento, te lo compensaré." (I'm sorry I'll make it up to you.) He said while caressing my cheek. I stood on my toes kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I started leading him into the bedroom without breaking our kiss. I sat him on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Angela estoy muy cansada." ( Angela I'm too tired.) He said breaking our kiss.

He got up and went to take a shower. I sat on the bed and felt a tear slip down my cheek as he closed the bathroom door. 'I'm not good enough for him anymore' I thought as I sat there silently crying. I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

*Flashback over*

*Third person*

Angela woke up rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. She got up and got dressed. She put on skinny jeans and a tank top with a sweatshirt over it. She put her hair in a French braid then put her stuff away. She wandered out her room and heard noises towards the cafeteria. She walked into the room as everyone was having eggs.

Shane walked in shortly after Angela. Shane winked at her. Angela walked over to Tdog and he passed her a plate of eggs.

"Thank you." She said. Tdog nodded his head back at her. She sat down next to Andrea and Jacqui and ate a few bites of egg. Jenner walked in

"Morning." He said grabbing coffee.

"I'm sorry to ask you a whole bunch of questions but." Dale started.

"But you will anyway." Dr Jenner responded.

"We didn't come for the eggs." Andrea said.

"Finish up and I'll show you everything." Dr Jenner said. Angela took some aspirin Jenner gave them all for the hangovers then finished her coffee.

Everyone finished and started following Dr Jenner into the room with all the computers. Angela leaned against the wall resting her head. Shane stood next her with his hands in his pockets.

Dr Jenner spoke to the machine to reveal a test subject on a screen in front of the room.

"Very few people got to see this." Dr Jenner started. The screen started zooming into the brain of the test subject. There were lights flashing in the brain.