3

I entered Daniel's apartment where he claims that he had a backed-up sink or whatever. There were boxes spreaded all across the floor and the counters, clearly a new start of life for them.

I began to search for a cause of the sink issue. I didn't find jack shit.
"Eli!" I hear as I jump up hitting my head on the sink. "Awe..shit!" I say as I stand up. "Oh hi Daniel" I groan. I noticed his eye was swollen. His eye wasn't black and blue just quite yet, it's as if it's a fresh wound.

"Jesus what Happened to your eye?"

"I fell off my bike" he groaned

"Bullshit" I explained pulling him to the sink.
"I'm being honest. I busted my ass going down a hill" he says watching me as I turn the sink handle and it busts off.

"I told you it was broken!" He yelled. "Shit shit shit!" I yell as the water explodes from the pipes of the sink. "Don't just stand there help me Daniel!!!"

Daniel jumps into action, pulling and tugging on nobs. Suddenly I slip off my feet onto his body. we both collapse in a puddle of water in the middle of the kitchen. Chest to chest and pelvis to pelvis. I stared into his big brown eyes.
For a moment everything went black I don't know how long we were on the ground all I remember is an interrupting clearing of the throat.

I sit up and glance back at the sink as it is no longer spewing water. There lies my godfather looking me in the eyes holding a wrench.
"Oh...uh..h..hey" I say as I am shamefully standing up.
"I was just getting to that i-"
"Mhm" Miyagi growled.

I tip toed to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow Daniel... I...I'm sorry about the mess" I say as I rush back to my own apartment.