Engaged~Ch. 8

"You like the apartment." Kaylop asked waking in pulling his suit case behind him. I nodded my head "its beautiful." I started walking towards the huge window in our living room. I started to stare out the window at the view. There was hill going down meeting a big blue ocean. I could see miles and miles far out into the ocean. One day i wanna just go out to sea where no one could find me let me live at sea. There would be no drama no craziness just me and an ocean and the beautiful sea animals. Actually most my favorite animals are sea animals. My favorite animal is a Dolphin. I literally balled my eyes out watching dolphin tale that's was a sad movie. Actually last year for my birthday Kaylop took me to see winter. It was amazing getting to see winter in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~

(1 year ago)

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Bianca happy birthday too you." My mom and dad came in singing with cake and candle lit. I sat up on my bed and smiled at them. "Make a wish sweetie." My step-dad said holding the cake. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles. "Yeah now your the big eighteen. Do you feel all grown?" I smiled and shook my head.

"No mom I still feel 10 years old. Lets go get some ice cream mommy." I said smiled at her. She started to pinch my cheeks."Mom stop" I said pushing her hand away.

"your just getting so old my darling. It was like only yesterday I was changing your diapers." She said water coming to her eyes.

"Mom stop your going to make me cry." I said pretending to wipe away tear. The door bell suddenly rung making me jump out of my skin. "who's here so early." I said

"I got the door u stay in bed." My step-dad said running to open the door. I sat wondering who it is at the door here so early. I started to hear running up the stairs and saw Kaylop bargained in and jumped on my bed.

"Happy Birthday." he screamed My eyes were popped out my eyes and shocked. I hide my face under my covers not wanting see me in the morning.

"Who let this crazy person in here." I said peeking out the covers to still see him starring at me."Why you here so early." I said pulling the cover off of me getting up.

"Its your birthday how can I not say happy birthday to my bestie."He said grinning. He handed me a card that had my name on it.

"Awe thanks but you didn't have to get me this kaylop." I said opening the card once i open the card out feel something to the floor,probably money. I read the card and hugged him.I started to go make to pick up the money when I realized it was tickets to go see winter. A scream left my mouth. "You didn't you wouldn't omg Kaylop i love you your your the most amazing friend ever." I said now hugging him again.

"I try to be Bee." he smiled letting go of me. I continued jumping up and down. "Get dress we gotta go see winter."

"We going today" I asked He nodded hes head."Get out then let me get dressed." I said pushing him out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a touch on my shoulder. I turned to met Kaylop greenish eyes. "What you thinking about you been standing her for the part 15 min." He said

"You i was thinking about you."I said looking at him "Did i ever tell you i love you." I said looking a him. He shock his head no." Well Kaylop Samuel Devestor I Love you and I mean it from deep in my heart i never told anyone this will except my mom and brother but I love you." I said He started to smile he pulled me in to a long kiss. He broke the kiss and said "I always waited for this day i love you too princess I will never stop loving you."

(Cameron Pov)

"Babe Happy Birthday." I said sitting up next to my future fiance in a few minutes. Danielle sat up on the bed next to me. Her eyes glistened in the morning light shining in from the window. Her eyes were so beautiful i could stare into them all day. She broke the stare and she stared at the ground for a minute and got up. I watched as she stretched her arms to each side and yawning trying to wake herself up. I got up and walked up behind her and hugged her. I could feel her long curly brown hair on my bare chest making me have chills. I spun her around so she face me. I have the best present ever just trust me. I walked over towards the dresser open the top drawer and dug under the clothes to pull out the black box.

I turned back around to see her still standing there but this time her eyes were starting to water. I walked toward her and once i was a couple inches away from her i got on one knee. "Danielle Nicole Russel i love you with all my heart and i hope I'm doing this right but ugh yeah Danielle will you marry me." She nodded her head a tear started to roll down her face.

"Yes I will marry you! Yes!" I got up and hugged her tight. I'm getting married this is great. Not even great it amazing,wonderful,thrilling so much i can call this. I just cant believe this is really happening that were really engaged.

"We'll be going out to eat later." I said letting go of the hug. "I know its your birthday but i have to go into work today." I said walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

..........

I get out the car to start see fans walking towards me. "Can i get you autograph." I heard a couple girls say. I started signing autographs and taking pictures. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Bianca.

"Cameron is that you your so famous now." Bianca said looking at me. That cant be Bianca I'm seeing things. Shes not alive I must be just seeing a look alike like before."Bianca you know him." Some guy said giving her a milkshake. "Well not really, we used to talk and everything but he just never contacted me every again why didn't Cameron you text me or call me? What did I do? You know you really hurt me. Lets go Kaylop." She gripped her his hand in her and started walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled She stopped and turned around facing me. I looked at her but i couldn't get anything out."Your Alive." Suddenly I felt my self faint.