Prologue

"Ryoko, stop looking weak and stand tall!"

"Dad, you know she is still to young to master this-"

"SILENCE!"

..............................................................

"Dad I can't do it!"

"NOW!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ryoko, you should not fear the enemy, the enemy must fear you."

"Let it out, Ryoko! Do it!"

squeak

.

..

...

"...........what the 🐤uck?"

"....."

************************************

"I should have known you are just like your mother, too gentle to everything and anything. If you don't learn how to defend yourself and stiffen up, you will never be like us."

"Yeah, suck it up lady."

"GET BACK INSIDE, THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS TO BE UP IN!"

"Dad, please I'll make it up to you. I'll do it right this time!"

"You took too many chances, Ryoko. You'll never be like us."

"What are you saying, I'll do it right this time

"What are you saying, I'll do it right this time. I don't want to go! Wait, don't let them take me!"

_______________________________________

Ryoko did manage to escape, and flew away to a city and decided to look around in curiousity. She would wander through the city, and was very cheerful and filled with excitement where she would look. Ryoko being 5 years old, she couldn't control her form yet. People didn't seem to mind her form thinking it is her quirk, and to walk around and practice shifting with every step she took. She was unscathed and didn't seem like a lost child by how cheerful she looked as she walked alone. Ryoko would easily notice people looking at her, starting a small conversation before continuing her journey through the big city. Ryoko didn't eat or drink anything while she explored the new world around her, walking around and seeing new things like buildings and the bright city skies were the only comfort she had. As Ryoko kept traveling one night, she went to a playground and sat on a swing looking up at the starry night. She stared at the starry night sky, as the stars have spread above her. Looking in front on her was a man that wore black, as Ryoko noticed and cheerfully greeted him and looked at the sky.

"The sky looks great at night, don't you agree?"

"First of all, why are you out here all alone?"

"Eh, It is not like there is anything else for me to know about sooner or later."

".....aren't you too young to be dead inside?"

"What Do you mean, I died many times before"

"Don't you have parents?"

"I don't think so, not anymore..."

Ryoko's fluffy ear sprouted from her head and her tail dropped out from the back of Ryoko and fell on the ground with a small thud. Her ears started to fold as Ryoko looked down frowning. Ryoko thinking about her parents who wanted to get rid of her, hurt her on the inside and blamed herself for failing them. Only a few features showed from her quirk. She couldn't control it right, as anyone understood what she was going through and her quirk was the reason.

"Child..."

"My name is Ryoko.."

"Ryoko, come with me."

"Why?"

"Just get your tail over here."

Ryoko understood what the man was doing, as she was being raised by the man named Aizawa which was her new dad. She gained control over her quirk and her senses became sharp as such like hearing, eyesight and smell during the years. There were a few problems that Ryoko needed to take care of, she had High Anxiety and ADHD. She couldn't focus on things correctly as she could easily get distracted and would panic if she did things wrong. Using a whistle to get her attention worked out, but the anxiety had to be dealt with later.