Words Spoken After Midnight

By: DisguisedasanInnocent
"It is late Sky Princess." Lexa commented as she stepped into the planning tent. Her eyes roamed across the tight set of Clarke's shoulders, pinched and taut, the woman's neck bent to keep her eyes pinned to the desk. Deep blue eyes focused on pale strips of aged paper, searching the lines marked on their surfaces, fitting the contours of the map to the lay of the land from her memories. "You should rest. The maps will not leave if you fail to look upon them for the night."

"I'm missing something." Clarke answered with a frown marring her lips. "There's a bit of this that I'm not seeing."

"Your eyes are tired." Lexa said, unbuckling the straps that held her pauldrons in place, sliding the armour down the length of her arms to place it on the desk at Clarke's side. The Commander's hands lifted to settle on Clarke's tensed shoulders. Her thumbs pushed against the tight cord of muscle bunched underneath Clarke's flesh and rubbed soothing circles into Clarke's skin. "They will not show you what you cannot see now."

Clarke huffed in a mixture of amusement and annoyance as she allowed her eyes to slip closed to luxuriate in Lexa's touches. "I know." She answered with a sigh. "But that doesn't mean I can't try to see anyway."

Lexa swallowed the smile that threatened to overtake her lips and chose to remain silent. Her thumbs dug into the taut muscles of Clarke's neck, smoothing to the woman's hairline, squeezing out the tension. Lexa rubbed hard, her thumbs making repeated small circular movements, easing the tightness that knotted Clarke's muscles out through her skin. "I can teach you to see." Lexa offered offhandedly, "To quiet your mind if you allow it."

Clarke whined when Lexa ran her fingers down to dip her thumbs under the edge of her shirt. Her body ached to push back into Lexa's firm touch. Her heart throbbed in her chest and lurched up her throat as the words tickled the end of her tongue. "Teach me." Clarke murmured her voice quiet and needy, her body compliant.

Lexa ran her hands across the length of Clarke's back, tracing the lines of the muscles that lay underneath the concealing fabric, to grip the woman's hips. She spun Clarke around and pushed her back against the table. One hand rose to grasp Clarke's jaw while the other slipped underneath the hem of the woman's shirt. Lexa paused millimetres away from Clarke's lips, teasing and taunting the Sky Princess, her breath fanning out across the woman's lips. "Do you want this Clarke of the Sky?"

"Yes." Clarke moaned as an answer. Her words fluttered out of her mouth to caress the dark haired woman's lips.

Lexa descended, her lips pressed hard against Clarke's mouth, her fingers shifting along the defined edge of Clarke's jaw to tangle in thick blonde locks. Clarke slipped her hands around Lexa's shoulders, the fingers of one hand tightening around Lexa's loose shirt between the woman's shoulder blades, and the other tugged on the braids of Lexa's hair. Their lips flowed smoothly across one another in an easy pattern of slip and slide and brush. Clarke's tongue slipped out of her mouth to probe the length of Lexa's bottom lip, tracing the cracks, and testing the plumpness. The Commander parted her lips to admit Clarke's tongue. A moan rose up her throat at the soft caress of Clarke's tongue across her teeth and then back to taste her tongue.

The dark haired woman scraped the fingernails of her right hand across Clarke's stomach. "Do you feel this Clarke?" She questioned as she tightened her fingers around Clarke's jaw and pushed her neck backwards. Clarke followed Lexa's direction without question, arching her neck, exposing the length of her throat to Lexa's demanding mouth.

"Yes." Clarke whimpered by way of her reply. Both her hands shifted to burrow in the fine braided strands of Lexa's hair, tugging on them, pulling Lexa forward to bury her face into Clarke's throat. "Please."