Prolouge.

Laying under a tree watching the stars as it was her only escape from reality. Even as a 16 year old she never knew what it meant to be free or play. All she knew was killing and coldness. But for some reason whenever this young white fur with golden flakes that shined in the sun wolf looked onto the stars she felt relaxed. Like the stars are telling her something.

"Mutt I swear if you don't stop breaking branched I'm going to kill you!"

Ahh yes let me introduce my self.  My name is Artemis black. I am a werewolf from the scarlet moon pack. And that crazy person that just yelled at me would be my dear mother *insert sarcasm*. Me and her haven't had a good relationship. To be honest I haven't had a good relationship with anyone in this pack.

"I'm not doing anything. I'm literally just laying here ya old hag". With that I heard a beach snap as well. I quickly turn my head and see a raven black wolf under a tree. My eyes widen as if my mother sees it she won't hesitate to kill it. As I watch the small wolf crouch down slightly trembling I get up and run into her on purpose to distract her from the pup.

"Watch where your walking. Jesus I though I trained you better then this!" With that my own mother would throw me to the side while I land on by back. I know it's seems cruel. But how can I think it's not cruel when this is all I've know. I've never even been out of the territory of are pack.

As I get up with the groan I look over and see that the wolf is gone. I remember what she looked like and can I say she was absolutely breathtaking. With icy blue eyes complementing her raven back fur. Or the way her fur glistened when the moon hit it.

As the weeks, and months past I cant get the raven wolf out of my head. The way her sent was or how graceful she looked. Even when i went to sleep she would be their. Almost like I've known her forever. My parents would never let me out of the territory unless I should weakness. If you show weakness they cast you out and deem you as a rouge. Just because you care for something. just like they did to my older sister. So as of tonight I'm leaving and becoming a rogue myself.....