Part2

4 months later
Kentrell Get yo girlfriend before Ari whoop her ass Kd said. She not gon do shit Yaya said. You know what hoe ima go outside before I do hurt you I said grabbing TayTay. Yeah leave she said. Tae grabbed TayTay from me and I ran up on her. Now what you was talking I'm right here I said in her face. Bitch back up before I hurt you she said.

Next thing you know I just punched her in her shit and we started fighting until the boys broke it up. Yeah hoe keep talking yo shit just hope you know kentrell trynna fuck dirty pussy hoe I said going outside.

Girl you did her wrong Tae said sitting TayTay on the car. She think cause her dad a boxer she untouched. He laughed as he watched the video again.

Liked by Nbayoungboy and 953,127 others

Therealkylesister: My TayTay gettin so big 💚

246,954 comments

Kentrell POV

So you fucking with her kentrell yaya said

So you fucking with her kentrell yaya said. Mane no but get out my face yo breath stink I said. Everyone busted out laughing beside her. You still wanna be with him after he called you out on Instagram and all that shit Ben said. Yeah cause I'm pregnant and what he said he didn't mean it. Bitch you drunk we ain't even have sex I said.

Why you gotta embarrass me in front of your friends she said. Just get out I said going outside.

What y'all doing I said walking up to Ari. We chillin she said. Say lemme talk to you right quick I said.

Ari POV
Aye can you have my daughter kentrell said. Boy move TayTay barely made on and you want me to have another baby with you I said laughing. I'm being serious he said. So am I said walking away.

 So am I said walking away

1,840,265 likes

Nbayoungboy: Say if yuh really fw me go tell her to have my daughter

Comments
Therealkylesister: Please don't do that

User: Have his kind

User:The boys need a sister

Moneyaya: She to ugly
🔁Nbayoungboy: You drunk 😂

User: Yaya stfu you already got yo ass beat by her plus Ari fine asf
864,588 comments