PRETTYSMUT part 1

You wake up from your beauty sleep, Zion laying down next to you fast asleep. You smile dreamily at his sleeping face.

His eyes slowly open and you give him a good morning smile

"Y/N" Zion says sleepily, "you get more beautiful everyday"

You feel your face get hot as you smile and climb out of bed then head into the shower. The hot water running down your bare body.

Suddenly you hear the bathroom door open and the curtains to the shower slowly open.

Zion is standing there, naked. Smirking at you.

"Z-Zion it's 8 A.M. we don't have t-time for this." You say as you look away blushing.

Zion steps into the shower and gets close to you. He pushes you up against the wall and pulls your chin up so you're looking at him.

Your face is bright red as you both are staring into each others eyes.

Zion smirks, "it's never too early."

Zion gently starts kissing your neck, each kiss feeling better than the last. Zion continues to kiss your neck, his kisses getting more rough as you let out a moan.

You look down trying to compose yourself, "Z-Zion, c'mon. We h-have work."

Zion starts littering you with kisses all over your body when suddenly a loud knock came from the front door.

You gasp and quickly get dressed, giving Zion the stink eye.

Zion smirks and winks at you. You run to the front door, opening it. Standing there was Brandon!

You smile "Hey Brandon! Here to pick up Zion?"

Brandon sneakily looks you up and down, "yup. He ready?"

You shake your head, "ZION HURRY THE HELL UP!" You yell.

You invite Brandon in as you both sit on the couch waiting for Zion to come.

Suddenly Zion comes running and does a little hand shake with Brandon, "c'mon dude we gotta go!" Brandon says as he stands up and leaves, giving you one last look.

Zion kisses the top of your head, "bye baby, be back tonight!"

You smile as the door closes.

Not knowing that everything would change

Tonight.