Cyalm x Depressed! Reader Scenario

Keys:

Y/N = Your name

E/C = Eye Colour

H/C = Hair Colour

It has been days after Celesteal has been revived, and Y/N couldn't understand why. She didn't even bother to try to talk to him, she always ignores him and everytime. Even he doesn't understand why.

What's wrong with her?

She became depressed.

Years ago, they had loved each other. But after witnessing his Selfish side, she became someone else. Someone with a very dull appearance, like they became emotionless, empty, and numb...

The Points always tried to cheer her up, but was unable to. Even Cyalm tried to, but still, Y/N ignored him.

Shallare tried to impress her with a new machine.

Signol tried to sing to her.

Compale tried to give her gifts.

Ploque tried to impress her with his strength.

Anshine tried to convince her to talk to Cyalm.

Ulipse tried her best to help Y/N, as they were close friends.

Arrolin tried to cheer her up from a Dragon Ride.

Mino was adding data of Y/N's depression, how it happened, and what the cause was.

Ixol tried to warm her up.

The Shard Savior, Stratosfear and Verfection tried to talk to her.

Yawgate, Morward, Pasless, Solgon and Naen tried to make her laugh.

Voixer tried to keep her happy for Cyalm.

But, to their surprise, nothing happened of course.

Y/N was sitting at the top of Star Sanctuary's Clocktower, listening to the bird's chirp. She heard footsteps behind her, but wouldn't dare turn around. She felt a gentle touch on her shoulders, the warm and happy feeling, was still buried deep in her sadness. "Y/N, please. Tell me what's wrong?" Cyalm asked, sitting beside her. To his surprise, she finally spoke, "Why? Why did you do this?" She asked, her eyes were locked onto Cyalm, intertwining her fingers with his. "I-I..." He froze, not knowing what to say. "I was corrupted, didn't know what I was doing. I've hurt everyone around. I was selfish and manipulative. And I came to apologize to you. Please Y/N..." He trailed off, before speaking again. "I need you here with me, by my side. I don't know what to do without you." Y/N was confused. Her dull E/C eyes slowly begin to brighten. "What are you saying?" She asked. Cyalm blushed. "W-what I'm saying is... T-that I love you!" He stuttered. Realizing what he just said, he shut his mouth, looking away from her. Y/N was in complete silence. She finally began to be the bright and cheerful person she was. "I love you too Cyalm." She said, kissing his cheek. Cyalm smiled.

Later, Y/N was now talking to everyone normally, with Cyalm next to her.

Cyalm couldn't be more happier, just to see his Y/N smile again. Neither could Y/N.