Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Mu Xi Yao paused for a second. They knew martial arts? Did they send dancers or "genuine pleasure ladies"? One moment, she was engrossed in her thoughts and in another Zhong Zheng Lin turned sideways to grasp half of her ample derrière. Her cheeks flushed with color. This man became increasingly unscrupulous outside. As soon as he obstructed other people's gazes with his body, he started to knead her.

"Jiao Jiao has promised bendian there would be a dance." Zhong Zheng Lin's phoenix eyes were staring at her lips as he slowly leaned over.

His actions scared her into making a low exclaim. Taking into consideration the gazes of other people in the hall, she could only quickly comply, telling him that she will let him enjoy the poor dancing skill of hers after they return from the lake trip.

Zhong Zheng Lin's face revealed a pity. The little woman was too shrewd. She counted well on abacus. He has never seen her get the short end of the stick. He let her off while caressing her back and continued enjoying the dance.

Although the eyes of the people seated below were fixed on the dancers, they would still keep attention on the sixth Highness in the head seat and Mu cefei in his arms. Lady Mu, relying on the glory of her son, became more and more insolent. For a long period of time, she was the only one to receive his Highness's grace. Furthermore, she frequently used the excuse of her son to sent his Highness soups and meals.

Lady Qi was the first one who couldn't sit still. Like a willow branch trembling in the gentle wind, she held up the small cup of wine and went to the head seat, "Your Highness, this servant proposes a toast to you. Congratulation on your firstborn son. Congratulating cefei on your newborn son." After she finished speaking, she gently lifted her wrist. Her red lips touched the white jade wine cup, slowly finishing the liquid inside.

Mu Xi Yao thought that a woman like lady Qi if put into modern times, she would be a social flower that carried a splendidness and beauty of poppy.

Zhong Zheng Lin nodded. He raised his hand and drank off the fine wine inside the cup. It was rare for him to give lady Qi a good face.

Lady Qi's face immediately lit up with joy. She didn't forget to courteously curtsy Mu Xi Yao before gracefully returning to her seat. Henceforth, the rest of women, one by one, stepped forward to propose a toast, falling over each other in their eagerness to curry favor. Mu Xi Yao sat steadily in the head seat. She lazily leaned against Zhong Zheng Lin, keeping him a company as he was surrounded by beauties.

When it was lady Kong's turn, she appeared to be devoid of her usual enchanting demeanor and impatience. Instead, she behaved very cautiously and cowardly.

At last, even the two dancers came to Zhong Zheng Lin, one on the right and one on the left, to plaster themselves onto him. How delightful it must be to Zhong Zheng Lin, enjoying the company of beautiful women.

Mu Xi Yao was encircled by a flock of women for half a day. Her nose was engulfed by the rogue and scent of pollen. She covered her face with a sleeve to secretly rub the tip of her nose. She had a hard time to suppress the discomfort and not embarrass herself in front of everyone.

Zhong Zheng Lin glimpsed Mu Xi Yao's little movement from the corner of his eyes. He laughed inside. Waving his hand, he ordered everyone to retreat to their respective seats. Following after, he helped her to change a posture while having people to open one of the window's screen. Only then did Mu Xi Yao feel a little better.

The musicians in the estate played light and slow relaxing tune. The women partook in chit-chatting. For a moment, the hall was a scene of springtime and a picture of brocade-like luxuriant flowers.