chapter one

His hands were coated with blood, as he watched the knife scrape through the mans skin

Samuel alway felt something slipping away. His sanity, fallen but he hid it well.

The man gurgled as the knife slid along his throat.
"Pathetic." Samuel smirked, the blood oozing from the mans throat.

The man drew his last breath. As he was finally dead.

Samuel cleaned his blade and licked his lips.
"You people, you know.. you go after the pretty girls.. you know the desperate ones and you just beg and beg.. it's so fucking pathetic, your all disgusting.. and I'm going to get rid of every single one of you." He said, walking away as he left the body, hoping it to rot.

Samuel threw the knife in his bag and grabbed his rag. Wiping the blood off clean.

He threw the bag over his shoulder and smiled, "Enjoy not being part of this fucking sinful world." He growled as he flicked the one light off.

Shutting it, he grabbed the lock and closed the door.

Hours went by, and Samuel sat in a small cafe. The bag hidden in his car as he sipped on the bitter coffee he had ordered. Watching over the people who looked slobbery and bored or is boring, to him. Always thinking, he couldn't see the good side of anyone, to his eye, it was all darkness and disgust.

He was cut out of his thoughts when he heard a car door slam, followed by another.
"It's just a quick bathroom break, you can wait another hour or so." A woman scolded.

"I was just joking mom." A light voice spoke softly. His ears perked up and he glanced up from the coffee, seeing two new people walk into the cafe.

One more mature and one that took his cold hearted breath.
Her hair was golden and fell like a beautiful waterfall. Her lips were pink and plump, her eyes were soft that held a purity he had never seen before.

He nearly choked on the coffee he took a sip of before.
"Excuse me where's the bathroom?" The lady asked.
"Just that way."
"Thank you."

The blonde girl sat at the bar, her hair falling down as she brushed it to the side.
He stared at her figure, if he got closer maybe he could see the goosebumps scattered on her skin.
She was wearing a skirt and a jumper, it was cold and she was wearing a skirt.

Her legs were slim and tan, he licked his lips. His heart beat fast, looking away.
'Stop staring.' He scowled to himself.

As he looked back up another few minutes after to the girl, he frowned, seeing she was gone.
He wanted to know her, to hold her, to touch her skin and to keep her away from the world that could hurt her and that's exactly what he planned to do.