035.

omniscient

"Key we cant be doing this no more. My friend is your ex what if she find out??" Diamond said.

"You right, she won't find out" Key said getting up and he pulled his pants up.

"I got to tell her" Diamond told him.

"We gon tell her when the time is right" Key said.

"Alright" Diamond said.

Key put his shirt and shoes on.

"Call me when u get home" diamond told Key.

"Aright" He said and he opened the door with his shirt.

He walked out and closed the door and walked down the hall and seen a girl she looked familiar walk down the hall pass him.

He got on the elevator and left.

They girl knocked on diamond door.

Diamond got off the bed and put her robe on and went to open the door.

"You left something silly?- oh my" She asked the looked up and seen it wasn't Key.

Pew Pew. Gun with the silencer went off leaving 5 shots in diamonds chest.

The girl put the gun back on her hip and left a note on diamonds chest that said.

"Red is next" with a red kiss on it.

The girl walked out the hotel and walked to a Black SUV.

"Killed her??" The man asked.

"Yea" the girl said.

"Good now lets see how sexy red is when that lead hit her" the man said pulling off.

"Hoes need to learn how to stop fucking with opps" the girl said.

The man and woman drove to red house and shot her house up badly letting 100 shot go off into her house.

Red and her sisters screamed and ducked down to take cover.

Red grabbed her Uzi and ran out. Side and shot the car up and the man shot back. Hitting her in her stomach.

He thought he killed her but he thought wrong.

Back in Atlanta.

Juicy n her sisters and Kentrell and Tootie left the house to pull up to the place Bre gave them the location to.

"Where that hoe at??" Gully asked.

"Shit she better come the fuck on hoe Ian got all day" Juicy said getting on live.

"Who the fuck is that??" Kentrell said looking and they rolled the window down. They started shooting.

"OHHHH SHITTT" they all yelled and they took cover and Kentrell and Tootie grabbed their guns and started shooting back and they shot the tire out.

They ran into the tree and They ran over to the car and pulled bre out the car and they looked in the driver seat and nobody was in it.

Then they looked in the back and seen Blvd Mel, Fredo Bang homie. He was bleeding out. He had been hit.

Juicy started punching Bre in the face and Tootie and Kentrell pulled her off.

The police arrived and Trouble grabbed the gun from Tootie so he won't get charged.

Police took them in for questioning.