The Cliffs.

(A/N) Stranger things spoiler ahead. Just don't watch the video. Other than that, there are no spoilers in writing.

Narrator POV

You and Colby Brock have been best friends for years. You recently turned 19 and began to develop feelings for Colby.

One day you woke up to the vibrations on your phone of Colby calling you. Hesitantly, you answered,

Colby: Hi Y/N.
Y/N: Hey Colby. *yawn*
Colby: Sorry. Did I wake you?
Y/N: Yeah, but it's fine.
Colby: Oh sorry but I was wondering if the guys and I could come round soon.
Y/N: Guys?
Colby: Yeah. Sam, Corey, Elton, Jake and Aaron.
Y/N: Er... yeah what time?
Colby: In about 30 minutes. Is that ok?
Y/N: Yes it's ok.

You hung up and instantly got up out of your bed and got into the shower. You washed your hair with your new coconut scented shampoo and conditioner.

When you got out of the shower, you decided to wear:

Then you did your hair and make up:

After that you went down to the kitchen and set up dinner

After that you went down to the kitchen and set up dinner. The dinner consisted of:
Pasta 🍝
Apples 🍎 🍏
Chicken 🍗
Donuts 🍩
And champagne 🥂

You had just sat down and put some good old best stranger things moments on

(A/N) idk why)

And the door rang. You got up and answered the door.
They all came in thanking you. Elton told them all to take their shoes off but you said it was ok as you had wood flooring. You closed the door and wondered where Colby was and opened the door again to look for him. Colby came storming through the door and tackled you to the ground.

You started laughing and got up and took out the food and placed it on the table. After you all had eaten, Elton came up with the amazing idea that you all should jump off the cliffs into the sea. He claimed that he had done it before and it was perfectly safe as long as you jumped at the right hight and into the right spot. You being you decided to do it and so did everyone else.