Jealous part 2

Colby POV

I pushed Lina off me,
C-"What the fuck are you doing!?"
L-"I thought that a hot boy like you would want to do more than dance together with a girl"
C-"No! I only danced with you because you made me."

I stormed out my room and knocked on Y/N door.
C-" Y/N open up"
Y/N-" NO YOU LIED TO ME"

I kept on knocking on the door and she yelled go away. So I left and went to the pub.

*time skip 5 hours*

I came in wasted. Linda obviously knew I was drunk. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was having sex with Linda. I was so drunk so I had no idea what was going on.

Y/N POV

I took my headphones out because of a noise coming from Colby's room. I wanted the noise to stop. I knew what they where doing. I got out of my room and went to Jake.
(A/N he had no girlfriend at the time.)
I knocked on the door in tears. He invited me in and we talked for a while. He told me it would be best if I stayed with him for the night and I agreed.

The next morning, I woke up in Jake's bed with my nothing on. My clothes on the floor and Jake has only his boxers on. I thought back to last night how I had had sex with Jake to get rid of my thoughts about Colby and Linda. Me and Jake where best friends so we definitely couldn't be boyfriend and girlfriend. It was just a one night stand.

I got out of his bed, grabbed my clothes and went back to my room. I got changed in to the sexiest clothes I could find in my wardrobe

I strutted out my room and put my headphones in listings to fucking perfect by p!nk

(Song^^^)

I saw colby looking at me and I walked out the door down the stairs and to the kitchen.